Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

Well, you asked why us!!!??? Honestly, these are people we have worked with in other lifetimes, it's just the stage has changed a bit. We'll also sign up, so to speak, with currents or issues we want to utilise what we've already developed as skills for in aiding.

Women and children were probably your calling and your fiance most likely has a calling for the/your work. He's drawn to it whether he agrees with everything or not. He too beleives in the cause - possibly even more so politically.

I like the change in attorney. A pregnant lawyer dealing with a C & W case just - well not my first choice anyway. Appearance is going to be everything and in politics right or wrong, they virtually always go with looks.

Thanks for the update and affirmation on the career/review! I appreciate them both. smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/26/09 09:31 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and Everyone,

Just a quick update. Last night, I realized and this was more through my guides than any one thing, that my energy is not needed in this situation. I did question why, every time I mentioned an avenue or something my fiance should look into regarding the case, like his daughter's rights during this whole process, my fiance doesn't necessarily get angry, but there is friction. When I try to explain my self, he just seems to either not want to hear my reasoning or I don't know what.

Last night before I went to sleep, I did ask why this is happening whenever I put my energy into this siutation. I saw three of my guides, smile at me and basically I got the instructions to withdraw, just stop putting my energy in this matter.

I only know that at this moment, my energy is not supposed to be in this situation, I am not supposed to be involved, which is really hard for me because I really want to help. I didn't even get any instructions to be supportive. Just that my fiance can handle this, it is as if it is him and his family have to handle this at this time. Things may change later on down the road, but "right at this moment" I am supposed to withdraw my energy from this whole thing.

Sheesh, this is going to be hard to do..not used to withdrawing from things I feel are important, just gotta trust its the right thing to do right now.

Anna
Anna

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Just because you are withdrawing, doesn't mean you're not still paying attention. When I put my energy into something, my emotions tend to follow suit.

It may be you need to withdraw in order to observe and restore your objectivity.

My husband recently took a new position. This situation is not similar, but the way I'm "helping" is. At first, I was full of suggestions and things I could do. For weeks, I commented, "I can do that for you." The response was always no. I finally made the decision to just listen as he works through ideas and issues verbally. Since then, I've made a few objective observations he's benefited from.

It's not easy, especially for us "Helpers." My listening closely shows my support and interest. However, what he needs is objectivity and rationality, not emotional involvement.

Your objectivity may end up helping your fiance much more than your energy and emotional involvement right now. Maybe you're needed on the sidelines, more than in the middle of the game. My apologies for the football analogy, but there's much which can be done from the sidelines. We can all continue to pray for positive energy to surround this situation and provide for clarity and truth.

Another hard aspect of this is withdrawing your energy and emotion from the situation in a way that does not leave your fiance feeling as if you're withdrawing from him. Listening closely with minimal comment, and asking periodically how things are going may help for a good "withdrawal" balance.

You'll know when to jump back in with football in hand!

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Anna -

I don't know if you saw it or not, but a few posts up I said I would pm you about more information that came through regarding your reading. I don't know if I handled it well or not. I couldn't bring myself to present the info. to you.

Yes, I've been busy with the move, but in my heart, I was resistant. There is one more piece I'm wrestling with as well. Anyway, what you wrote about "withdrawing" is one of the pieces that came through. I felt it could have adverse effects if that makes sense...like making someone go forward in spite of, type of thing. I think i ended up writing an article surrounding the information instead. It was one of the Earth Angel articles.

So, as an affirmation, what your guides were able to show you came through to me as well.

What my husband is currently trying to help me with is - and it's a doozie!!! But here goes...

There is a difference between people who complain, cry, worry, don't know what to do and express specifically to you the complaints, the worries, the tears and annunciate with your name, "Elleise/Karen (anna, icp, etc.)...I don't know what to do (sob, sob, etc.)" and someone who WANTS our help.

oo, that's hard because you can see the problem, they're crying or angry in your presense about the problem. They'll say they don't understand and don't know what to do but my husband explains, they aren't really saying they want help. There's a part of them that intends to keep going the way they have been and there's a part of the dysfunction or struggle that serves them. They're not ready to dismiss it yet out of their lives. They have an agenda they can't complete without the chaos.

Brother...anyway, the man had to draw me pictures and I gave him 27 what if's. He lost 15 lbs in the process, lol. But the bottom line is if they don't specifically say, "(name) i need your (specific) help...walk away." Obligitory help is exhausting and people will be confused when you're not there in the crowds as usual listening to them, but you will be better able to do what you do best with people who do want your help and need you smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Development Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/10/09 01:02 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Icp -

That's really good advice. My reply is specific to a person that needs chaos in their lives. If someone truly needs a healthy shoulder or friend to listen, being there with minimum comment will do just that. My husband does this.

His lessons in this life and mine are so similar yet opposite. He rescues (or rescued) women especially in distress financially and I rescue (or rescued) people who appear distraught but didn't really want help. He has had to stop listening and I have had to learn to listen only or walk away.

Husband/wife or really any familial or firend situation is one where usually an opinion if asked or a good ear is just what is needed in the form of help.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Elleise and lcp,

What I didn't tell you was that I read a sentence last night that made me go "O [censored]!", lol.

Thank you both very much for your responses. Elleise, I didn't need you to affirm the information from my guides, but thank you. When I thought about it, the signs were already there, I just wastn' paying attention, now I am.

I don't believe my fiance will see it as a withdraw from him personally or even nonsupportive, he truly believe's (in his heart), he can handle this situation and I have to trust that. He has the expertise, and the ability to be non-emotional about it, where I do not and he has already told me he does not need nor does he desire my emotional involvement, it does not help him one bit. Plus, I know now the emotion has to do with my own issue's. Like you said, unless he says "Anna, I need your help with a.b.c." then I keep my thoughts to my self. And yes, he has specifically asked for my help and when I help him this way, things go alot smoother, we can discuss anything without emotion.

Sheesh Elleise, don't ever be afraid to tell me what you see/hear. I may not accept it at that time, but that's okay too. I am aware enough now to know that if my guides want me to know something they will get through to me one way or another, whether I am listening or not, :-). I have had too many experiences not to trust that they will get throught to me one way or another.

Which also brings up the wonderful point that, regardless of whether or not we are able to see/hear or feel our guides, they are always there, they don't leave us, they just find other ways to get through.

Anna

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
There are two types of people I really try to avoid, and this ties into what Elleise wrote above.
Pot Stirrers and Wallowers
If there is not chaos, a conflict, or other source of negativity a Pot Stitter will "stir" one up somehow. They just don't seem to be comfortable unless they can contribute to or cause some type of ruckus in someone's life, and make it last as long as possible.

A Wallower seems to love misery, and feels it necessary to share all of their perceived miseries. I honestly do not know why. It takes so much energy from them and everyone else.

I have a friend who is a Wallower and her MIL is a Pot Stirrer. Just image that combination! I absolutely refuse to enable either of them.

Elleise, maybe we should start a thread about energy "vampires" and our nicknames for them.

I think those Anna and her fiance have been battling with at C&Y would definitely be included in the "Pot Stirrer" category.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Lol, very accurate, Pot Stirrer's and Wallowers, know a few my self, we all probably have one or the other in our lives or a combination!

Very good!

Anna

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I think so icp. I'll start one first by explaining what one is for people who are new to the subject and with it people can vent about what happened and how they handled or didn't handle or what happened because of it, etc. Thanks for suggesting it and just coming out and saying it.

My husband's mother is one. She isn't happy unless there is energy either tearing someone down (gossip) or if things are going too well, creating something that is bound to self-destruct. She'll even threaten to take her life or say things like "OOOppps, I guess I shouldn't say anything" and then goes ahead and says something negative. Can you imagine the guilt on her son? He hasn't been able to breath in like 5 years.

If you knew his energy, without the drama (and shell use her absense to make him feel horrid when she does speak with him) He's a lot like Joe in the Medium. He really is. She just does that thing, you know where someone goes, " im ooo..kkkk....well, i am (sniff)"

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/10/09 05:23 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and Everyone,

Just a quick update to let you now this week has been a bit surreal for both me and my fiance.

Some things we were waiting to happen have finally happened, amazing what strength and fortitude can do for a situationwhen you know you are on the right path.

Karen/Elle,

My new job came through on Friday, and you were right, I don't have to learn anything new, lol. While I did not get the money I wanted, it seems to to me if I did get what I asked for it would at this time, have a negative affect on several fronts. I am not taking on any new responsbilitites but I am getting apid for what I am doing now and I am very happy with that.

My fiance as well has had a few things happen in his career that have been positive and we had been waiting on, his came first, lol! How insynch is that?

We are still waiting for the medical records, though we believe the lawyer we hired at the beginning of the case, has them and is just waiting for payment on her bill before she hands them over. His ex-wife is taking a check to her on Monday, while I don't agreee with that lawyer's method= of getting payment, I know they don't work for free.

We will be scowering the medical records, I just hope they didn't withhold anything.

anamcara
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.