logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tikus Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
This is it. After 6 rounds and 128 teams we come down to the Grand Final match.

Remember in this final match; DX has wrestled 2 matches straight in one day, whereas the Road Warriors have restled 3 matches straight.

Road Warriors vs DX
single choice
Animal & Hawk (25%, 1 Votes)
HBK & HHH (75%, 3 Votes)
Total Votes: 4
Voting on this poll ends: 06/29/09 10:42 AM

I'll rap you with my Cane, you Pencil Neck Geek!!!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Hawk and Animal win by putting HBK in the Doomsday Device. WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Can't see that happening Silverwolf we all know DX would triumph..

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Triple H and Shawn Michaels got a bigger pop from the capacity crowd than the Legion of Doom when they came down to the ring. Both teams stood face to face as Jim Crockett stood in the ring with the four foot tall gold and silver trophy that was also jeweled encrusted. He was also holding n his hands two large novelty checks for one million dollars. Each check had the combatants name on them and the winning team would receive their respective check. All four men shook hands and the crowd began to cheer wildly. The ring was cleared and the teams went to their respective corners.

The bell sounded and HBK would start off against Animal. They locked up and the match was underway. Both wrestlers moved a bit lethargically as the Legion of Doom wrestled in three hard fought matches tonight and DX wrestled in two matches with their last one ending just a half hour ago. Being the more powerful of the two wrestlers, Animal shoved HBK off and into the ropes. HBK bounced off and Animal damn near took his head off with a vicious clothesline. He picked Michaels up and whipped him into a corner and followed through with another clothesline attempt but Michaels moved out of the way and Animal slammed into the turnbuckles.

Winded, Animal stumbled out of the corner and Michaels blasted him on the chin with a super kick. He quickly covered the Road Warrior but Animal was just able to kick out before three. It was easy to see that both men were exhausted from their previous matches as they were both slow in getting up. Hey went to their respective corners and tagged out. Hawk and Triple H met in the center of the ring and began slugging it out with each other. Triple H then grabbed him and gave him a knee lift to the mid section. As Hawk was getting back up, Triple H was able to nail him with a pedigree and quickly covered him but Animal came into the ring to save his partner from being counted to three.

The match went on for another half hour with both teams having distinct advantages and both teams showing wear and tear. The Legion of Doom had the advantage right now and they were setting up HBK for the Doomsday Device. Animal hoisted him up on his shoulders as Hawk climbed the corner post. However, Triple H climbed back into the ring and gave Animal a chop block to the back of his knees. Animal fell with Michaels on top of him. The ref fell to make the three count but Hawk quickly jumped down to the ring and broke the count up. As the referee got up and told Hawk to get out of the ring, HBK got up and nailed him with a super kick that sent him out over the top rope. HBK then climbed out of the ring as Triple H and Animal got to their feet. Triple H quickly nailed Animal with a pedigree and covered him. The ref dove to the mat and made the three count. He signaled for the bell and raised Triple H�s hand in victory. An ecstatic HBK climbed back into the ring and dove on Triple H. They hugged each other and lay on the mat as confetti fell from the ceiling ad their music boomed over the sound system. They slowly rose to their feet and kind of helped each other stand up as the referee raised their hands and Lillian Garcia announced them as the winners. Hawk and Animal soon came back into the ring and congratulated DX and left the ring.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Tikus Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Yep, that's kinda how saw it. LOD would need to be very quick out of the blocks and for some time would dictate the opening minutes of violence.

Soon however the fatigue would start to set in on all wrestlers. The difference being that both HBK and HHH can go and go and they would outlast the Warriors onslaught.

LOD would survive a finishing manouvre or two, but in the end I see both Shawn and HHH in the ring with a beaten Animal. HHH sets him up for the Pedigree. Hawk rushes in to clothesline Hunter but is met with Sweet Chin Music smack in the face.
Hunter completes the move and covers Animal for the three count.

Tikus

PS. I hope you all enjoyed the comp. Sorry there wasn't the following I'd hoped, but my thanks to all who participated.

Last edited by Tikus; 07/05/09 02:20 AM.

I'll rap you with my Cane, you Pencil Neck Geek!!!
Shark
Shark
I pictured it a bit differently from Vance's vision. The finish would be that HHH would try to set up Animal for the Pedigree but Animal would power out of it and toss Hunter over the ropes. Hunter would fall awkwardly on his back and neck stunning him and while he was attempting to get back in the ring Animal would set HBK up for the Doomsday Device for the three count and victory. Ah well .... Shrug.

D
DPu Offline
Shark
Shark
D
The beautiful thing from art is we all have our own distinct visions. Just enjoy the fun of it and YAY!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.