Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
Shark
Shark
N
Originally Posted By: conniem
That is so cool that you found both of those in one picture! Too bad the sewer didn't add her intials or the year. Is sewer even a word?!

***** doesn't watch too much tv, only if you are watching something with animals in it and she loves Sesame Street.

I will round her up when you make the post! Connie

Seamstress? Embroiderer? Whatever. I know what you meant. "Sewer" just doesn't look right, does it? down in the "sewer". Hahahahahaaa.

I have tried to find what I was talking about for her to watch but it looks like it's not there anymore BUT, if I look long enough I might still find it. I didn't mean for you to say her actual name. You should probably delete that for her protection. You never know who might be reading this. We have to protect the babies. Go delete that now, will you? Let's call her something else, *****.

Last edited by Navigaar; 06/05/09 09:00 PM.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Shark
Shark
N
O.K., round up the girl and click on this. I hope she enjoys it or at least giggles a little. It's not the one I was looking for but we are getting closer: Click Here

Scroll down so it fills the whole screen OR go to "View" on your toolbar then go down to Full Screen and click on it OR just hit F11. To get back just hit your esc key, upper left on keyboard. If that doesn't get you back go to very top right, where there is Nothing, of your screen with your cursor the go to "Tools" and go down and unclick Full Screen. Maybe you shouldn't try to go to full screen. Hahahahahahahahaaaaa.

I hope she likes this. I am still going to look for the one I had in mind in the first place though.

Last edited by Navigaar; 06/05/09 10:55 PM.

conniem Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Ah she loved it! She is not sure what a hampster is though! It was really cute!

Oh, I love the picture of the girl in the straw hat...just beautiful!

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
conniem Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Well, I couldn't figure out how to edit that post...

~anonymous~
N
Shark
Shark
N

Maybe you could GET her a hampster? But watch out, Big Dog might get jealous.

conniem Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
For sure he would worry it to death! I always feel sorry for the cat. He harasses it contantly. Our cat has claws and is always scratching Morty right in the face and legs but he doesn't care at all.

~anonymous~
N
Shark
Shark
N
Hahahahahahaa. Get a llama. They spit and kick. That should intimidate HIM. Hahahahaha. Just kidding. It's at least be Bigger than he is. He is just a big baby, isn't he? I couldn't imagine having such a big animal. Maybe outside, a giraff or something like that. How about a big ape? Hahahahaaaa.

Now, I used to have a male Shitzu. I loved him to death but all the darn Lapping. Lap, lap, lap, lap, lap, day and night, lap, lap, lap........... Drove me NUTS. I figured he was cleaning himself after 5,6,7,8 laps but this guy just went on and on and on. I think it was PAST cleaning and he was only doing it to bother me. Hahahaha. Especially in the middle of the night, lap, lap, lap. I'd have to put him in another room to get any sleep. Does Morty sleep in your room?? He is such a big baby, I'd think so.

I HOPE you clip the cat's claws. You don't want him to get a scratched eyeball or an infection. Get one of those claw trimmers. I, when I had cats, used baby clippers. My Beardies have tiny NEEDLES for claws. I would always keep the iguanas claws clipped too. They can make a real mess of you.

Last edited by Navigaar; 06/06/09 09:17 AM.

conniem Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
LOL. a llama...might have a bit of trouble talking the hubby into that one!

I don't clip the cats claws, he is outside/inside and his claws are pretty worn down. He is 3 now and I don't know how he would react to that!

~anonymous~
N
Shark
Shark
N

That just reminded me of something else ***** might like. Let me go fnd it.

N
Shark
Shark
N
Originally Posted By: conniem
Well, I couldn't figure out how to edit that post...

Well, probably the time limit had expired to "Edit". Ask a mod to do it. They can always edit. Just ask her to replace it with 5 stars, like this *****, our little code. :Wink:

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/08/24 07:45 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.