logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I lost a manila folder that had my birth certificate in it along with some other writings.
Need the certificate to get back across the border this weekend when I go to Mexico for some dental work.
Any ideas ????

Last edited by Sheryl - Chocolate; 05/25/09 02:47 PM.

Sheryl Tilley
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Concentrate on the folder before you go to sleep. I have often dreamed of lost items in the most unusal ways. I lost a jade ring once and kept dreaming about shoes. The ring was in one of my boots.

Keep a notepad near the bed and start writing as soon as you begin to wake up. Don't think, just write.

If you have spirits with you, ask them to help you locate it. Explain the urgency.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
I don't have any ideas, but it is any help, my thoughts will be with you.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain."
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I'll try to concentrte on the folder before I fall asleep. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sheryl Tilley
N
Shark
Shark
N
Retrace your steps. When do you remember actually having it last? I am always misplacing things. Usually it's in some odd little place I put it while my mind was on something else. Backtrack. I hope you find it. Oh and flat things tend to like to slide into narrow spaces. Look behind furniture, especally a desk, table or if furniture is up against a wall with a narrow space between. Or under things. I found something I lost behind my desk once but couldn't see it on the floor. It got caught up on kind of a ledge.

Last edited by Navigaar; 05/25/09 08:36 PM.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Sheryl,

My husband and I play this game around the house. If anyone were to walk in on me doing it, they'd run for cover. I pace back and forth until all I see is the design on the carpet or wood floor. I think what that's doing is clearing my mind from all of the other objects in the room. Then all of the sudden I'll stop and often will find the object within 10 min. I play interpret the images and it's usually within the vicinity of them.

I've only done it once over the phone though. My husband lost something in a hotel room 3 states away and I was able to locate it. So, I thought maybe you could try the pacing thing and see if that works. ICP's suggestion is a good one too.

For the record though, when I read your post two or three things came in. I don't know how reliable they are but here goes.

The first thing that came through was to ask if you had a small addition to your house? Something attached. Like some people have a home and they build a smaller addition or extension like an office or smaller apartment. So, lets just say smaller living quarter of some type.

The other thing that came in was something green - it looked kind of like a long accordian green/tubular hotdog looking large tunnel... I'm laughing as I read back on this. Unsolved Mysteries I'm not.

The last thing was, and this may be just my thinking, but lifting something up.

Good grief. There would probably be a small tread worn in your back yard if I were there.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 05/26/09 02:15 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I used to use my pendulum to find lost objects if I needed to find them quickly. Other times I find the missing object right where it should have been, "in a safe place" that I had forgotten about.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Me too Phyllis (the safe place),

When I can't find something of my own my husband will say, "Sweetheart...why don't you check your other "safe place? ehemm"

The intentions are always good but I forget what exactly my brain interpreted as THE safe place to put it in smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
I have a big basket in my bedroom that I often drop things in that I want to keep handy. If I put something in a "safe place", I usually forget where that is.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I do that all the time!!!!

I think - "I'll put it here so I'll know just where I left it" - Nope, never do. laugh

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.