Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

I'm still sending light and positive energy your way to help replenish all of the depleting circumstances. I know all of this is exhausting mentally, physically and spiritually. Especially when you live life to a different tune, trying to keep up with all of this "smoke and mirror" (which is how they all get paid...without turbulence, they would be penniless).

It still feels to me that things get back to normal, although reading these past details makes it seem like it's much worse. Honestly, what it feels like to me is that one hand is covering up for another hand - these hands would primarily be outside of that of your own.

To be honest with you, I'd take a nice weekend and just go with my fiance somewhere and come back after 48 hrs of a fireside grill, sitting by the lake or maybe taking a boat out...one rule though - no outside grievences, just the two of you, the night sky and babysitters for the rest of the world smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna, Please Take a BREAK! It sounds like you're overdue and things have been piling up for a while.

When things around here get like the things around there, my husband drags me to the beach. If the weather doesn't permit, I dig out my copy of Coyote Blue and laugh myself silly while reading. My other options include watching 3 or 4 of my favorite comedies, or getting all my beads and rocks out and making some jewelry gifts.

I honestly know how you feel. January to June 2005 was such a time for us. Each day I would say to myself "This too shall pass." So please take a break to take care of yourself. Recharge and then battle on.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
P.S. Please try to get some good sleep & relaxation.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and lcp,

Thank you, I haven't really slept in the past two night, coupled with the past few weeks sleep hasn't been my friend.

Elleise, thank you again for reiterating what you told me in the past, I truly do hope things get back to normal relatively soon.

I was not sure what would happen with my fiance and I since we stopped talking after my own hearing. We did talk last night for a long time, and we are okay now. Through it all if I couldn't feel his love for me anymore, then I would have known we were over.

We had planned on taking the boat out on Memorial Day when my daughter is home (with her father this weekend). We cannot afford to go anywhere right now, and I restarted my courses in psychology this week.

Will keep in touch and let you know how we are making out.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

We're always here for you. Think of it as your own personal little hideaway where you can just let your hair down and your group of Earth Angels flutter in around you.

The boat trip sounds nice, maybe a picnic along the way.

I know it can be hard when you are in this line of work but let me tell you you are handling it all very nicely. I wish more people understood how their own energies can lighten or make heavier a trying load.

I have a mother-in-law that just love stirring a bubbling pot. It's so exhausting, let me tell you. Time for elleise to have some fluttering of her own, lol!

Ciao!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Readings, Courses & Angel Therapy

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 05/20/09 01:14 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Anna,

I've read your story and wish you wisdom, strength, and love in your trials.

It doesn't take rocket science to know that there's something rotten in the State of Denmark there.

I recently watched a program concerning judges in PA who were sentencing teens to horrific terms for nonsense because they were on the payrolls of the privatized juvenile detention complexes.

Oh dear, I hope and pray that this is not in any way related to your hornets' nest, but I get a picture that this is happening in *your man's family* precisely because he is the man to deal with it. As you can see, it's not going to be a simple task. But your roles in taking on that particular system are critical, not just for your family, but for other families in similar circumstances who would not be as well able to cope with it. Be certain there are many so afflicted, and gain strength and a sense of purpose from the knowledge that you will be helping them as well.

What I'd like to speak with you about is feeling insecure because he is distracted by the enormity of the task. You are new in your relationship, and sometimes it's hard to really believe in a new love when it's tested sharply before we feel we've had a proper honeymoon phase. It's a drat and double-drat when something new and precious is so tested. I know how you feel, and you're being very brave and very loving. I don't think I behaved as well when it became necessary to rescue a 16-year-old stepson from a bad situation in Belfast who landed on my new love 20-odd years ago. The interruption of the courtship by serious family problems on either side calls for as much positive affirmation as we can muster. If he can't be quite as attentive as he was before these incidents, try to keep your head. I'm sending you a flash of "old married woman" here---it's the confidence in your togetherness that you will never question and that nothing can threaten (so you don't have to feel teary when he hasn't been so sweet as he was this time last month....) If it could be bottled, it would be priceless, but this is the best I can do. Here: serene, loved, confident, powerful, matriarch, mate, helpmeet, you.

If you need help with the medical terminology once you get the records, perhaps I can help. The hospital's behavior in this has been most irregular. I assume that the custodial parent is requesting the records? If so, unless PA has some hincky laws (which is always possible) that hospital is behaving in a most irregular manner. I worked in Medical Records for years, and this is the first time I've ever heard of holding up medical records.

Mary Sweeney
Irish Culture Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hello Elleise and Everyone!

Thank you so much for your supportive posts! We have found out that the baby has hydrcephalus which is the cause of his swelling!!!

The last MRI showed that he has this fluid in several places on his head!!!! He has been referred to a pediatric neurologist and is able to be seen by a neurologist NOT contected to the hospital he was admitted to when this all started!

What is of greatest concern to us is that the original MRI showed this fluid in the swelling on his head and the Doctor did not call for a nuerologist consult!!!! This can be fatal if left untreated!

We believe he has had this since birth because of his enlarged head. Apparently when the Doctor was asked why the baby had such a large head she had no answer!!!

Hydrocephalus can be a result of traumatic brain injury in adults and children. However, the baby did not have a traumatic brain injury!!! He has and had no signs of a brain injury.

Hydrocephalus in infants is associated with a physiological disorder. The only way to remove this fluid is by inserting a shunt or with medication.

Now, you would think C & Y would immediately return the baby to his mother. Unfortunately, that is not the case, we now have to file for an emergency hearing, after he sees the pediatric neurologist and no one seems to know the date. What the heck??

Even after knowing this child has this disorder, C & Y STILL tried to get the mother, father and both grandmother's to sign a "parenting plan". Are you kidding me? Since the baby has a physiological disorder why in God's name would they have to sign a parenting plan. Why in God's name would C & Y have to be involved in this child's life forever??!!!

I saw the parenting plan they drew up, it is nonspecific, the verbage in these plans is broad and now I understand why C & Y can be in people's live's forever. Once someone signs that plan it means 1. that you did do something wrong and 2. give's C & Y the authority to remove the child again and again and again and 3. gives C & Y the authority to go back to court and remove the parents rights to the child. There is even a section at the end of the parenting plan that states YOU had input into the parenting plan! NO one other than C & Y had input into this plan. NO ONE signed the plan and no one will.

Thank GOD there is information out there regarding these supposed "parenting plans".

I do not know when the baby will be returned to his mother, but I do know he will.

Thank you all again for your supportive posts! It still makes me wonder what happens to people who do not know their rights, who do not know that C & Y is not out there to help the parents they do NOT in any way try to reuinite the families. They do NOT do anything they were created to do!

The fact that we have to get an emergency hearing to get this child returned to his mother says it all.

As for the medical records from the hosptial, we actually have to have a "pre-hearing" to get those records. A subpeona can be and usually is ignored in "suspected" child abuse cases.

As for what happened at my own hearing, my ex husband cannot even look at me, twice he has literally run from me. WHY? I have the "proposed" child support order that his lawyer wrote up after the hearing. I know half of what is in there was not argued nor even mentioned in front of the Judge. It seems it's his lawyer's way to continue to charge my ex-husband his exorbinant fees, lol!!

I will be writing the new child support agreement as it was discussed in front of the Judge at the hearing as my response to his "proposed" agreement, just like I did and was successful at writing the new custody agreement that was accepted by and signed by the Judge!

I hope this post doesn' sound screechy but why would my ex-husband not be able to look at me and practically run away from me whenever we have to exchange our daughter? If someone truly believes he or she is "right" they normally look the person in the eye and they don't jump or run when they see the other person!!!

I have to say my lawyer is acting the same way, but I think he is more afraid of my fiance than he is of me, lololol! However, in my case, I just did not prepare well enough and I relied incorrectly again on someone else to do what I knew I should have done my self and that is MY lesson, which I seem to need constant reminders on. I definitely depend too much on other people, especially when I "perceive" them to have some kind of authority or to know better than I do. I also did rely on my fiance in this instance and I should not have, not in the way I did.

My ex's behavior has brought some much needed laughter to our household!

My fiance and I are still not quite right and probably will not be until both of these cases are resolved.

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for your post! You said "I recently watched a program concerning judges in PA who were sentencing teens to horrific terms for nonsense because they were on the payrolls of the privatized juvenile detention complexes"

I am in Pennsylvania, there were two Judge's involved and they both got 35 years in prison for this, which is called "kickbacks" which is ofcourse illegal. I recently heard almost 90% of the cases have been exbunged!

As for my fiance and I, I am not sure right now how we will be able to help others.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna, I'm so glad you're back and and in full force by your posts. As for depending upon those in authority, my husband would say "Trust and Verify"

As for how you are able to help others? You may have already, just in sharing this atrocity. So many participate in these forums, or get Google hits from them, it's amazing.

Through your descriptions, you may have inspired, or prevented another family from signing one of those "Parenting Plans" from C&Y.

When we go through family crisis, especially in multiples as you have had them, it can be easy to pull inward. It's hard! You and your fiance are both hurt, frustrated, and upset at what's happening individually and collectively. What can you say, other then I love you, I need you, and we can get through this together, one thing at a time. One of the hardest things is to be reassuring when you're in the middle of being ripped to shreds as well. But reassurance will build hope and reinforce your bond.

Have a Great Memorial Day! I do hope you get out on the boat. Water can neutralize negativity and is always reassuring for me.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Mary,

I wanted to respond to some of the other things in your post because I did not get a chance to before now.

You said this is happening in my man's family because he is the "man" to deal with it, and you are right, I have always known he is the person to deal with this situation.

You also stated that I am probably feeling insecure, and you are correct, we have been distant with one another as we both deal with our own things, trials, etc., so much that I have been feeling insecure and I did feel as though I was going to lose him. Whenever he does something he gives 110% of himself, which means there is nothing left for him to give me, if you know what I mean.

We'll make it through all this mess and probably will be stronger than we were before all these things started happening.

Thank you again for your response.

anamcara
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.