logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
I recently broke up with the father of my child, we never married, thank god but most of the time I still get really angry about the amount of time that my child consumes out of me and how her father could care less about worrying what daycare she will go to, looking after her together was never his strong suit. I dont understand, I know that she was an accident, but are all men like this? I am single now and I hope that someday I will be able to find a guy that take care of the child we make together like it is actually his child. Is that so much to ask?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
K
I know that this may not help you much but I grew up in a household where there was constant fighting between my parents. My mother actually made my sister and I feel as though our father was the worst man on earth for a few years. Not fun! At least your baby won't have to live in this sort of environment. If you are glad that you split from him this is a good indication that it was the right choice. He might not be as helpful or involved as you would wish but at least your babies home is not a battlefield.

S
Shark
Shark
S
Don't give up hope. I know a lot of men, even divorced, who are good parents and care as much about their children as the mother. My husband, my brother, most of my friends' husbands... Of course you have to make sure you know the person. If a man says he wants to have a child doesn't automatically mean he is going to do s*** about it. If you are a guy, it is really easy to say you would like a child, just as you would say, you would like a new car. You don't have to get pregnant or go through birth, and society won't be expecting from you half as much as from a woman. If a man takes time from work to be with his child, he is considered a hero, but nobody think much of a woman for doing it. It is just her obligation.

Moderated by  Lisa - Moms, Traci - Moms 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.