Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and Everyone,

I wanted to ask everyone who sees this message and is able to provide healing light as well as healing prayers to help in a situation my fiance and I have been dealing with since Friday evening.

My fiance's grandson was placed in a local hospital for the weekend due to allegations of child abuse. The grandmother and mother took the child to the Doctor Friday b/c he had a lump above his ear and they could not figure out why. The Doctor examined the baby and told them to go to the hospital, which they did. The hospital took xrays, a cat scan and an MRI. While waiting for the results, a police officer and two social workers from Children and Youth came into the room and started questioning my fiance's daughter and his ex-wife.

We immediately drove up there (they live two hours away), and spoke with the officer, he was in the process of interviewing the boyfriend. Later that evening, the officer called to have the grandmother (my fiance's ex) and his daughter go to the police station to be interviewed. (Remember they were already questioned at the hospital by the Social Worker). The grandmother handed my fiance the phone and he told the officer he would be down with his ex-wife to speak to him and the social worker.

This weekend has been NOTHING but a waiting game. The hospital did not administer any kind of care, other than to give the baby a vitamin w/iron, nothing more.

The social worker did no other interviews, and will not interview my fiance until tomorrow morning.

As of this moment we have NO IDEA who the baby will be released to. C & Y are not even following their own protocol in this matter. The child should be placed with a family member, I cannot fathom why my fiance with his clearance could not take custody of his grandchild.

I am psychic and yet my abilities in this case are totally skewed because I am too close to the situation to be able to see clearly.

This family has been through a horrendous trauma and is still going through it, the life of this child is in the hands of the local court and Children and Youth and I am fearful for everyone at this moment.

My fiance is beside himself, he is emotioanlly and physically drained and is so very frightened.

We just wants his grandson home and out of the hands of Children and Youth, while they finish their investigation.

Please, please, any one who can offer prayers and healing thoughts, light, etc, please do so as soon as possible.

anamcara
Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
The child and entire family has the prayers of this grandmother.

GrannyH

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain."
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated. I know you are shocked and numbed, but it might be prudent to seek legal advise sooner than later, if it's possible.

We can work on the prayers, but you need someone working the system for you as well.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Thank you,

Yes, we have a very knowledgable law practice involved, we started making calls over the weekend and have met with two attorneys each of which are guiding us about everyone's rights in this matter and the steps we need to take in order to have the child placed in a relative's home.

There is a hearing on Thursday, which CPS attempted to get my fiance and his daughter to waive their rights to, why they would attempt that is beyond me.

I will keep you updated.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna -

Sending you as much positive energy as I can possibly muster for child and family.

If it helps, what I'm picking up is that things seem to get back to normal fairly shortly. Actually, the word specifically that I'm getting is "Wrapped up."

You are deffinately in my thoughts and prayers.

Elleise

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 04/21/09 06:30 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Elleise and Everyone,

THANK YOU for the prayer's, thoughts and the information you picked up Elleise. The Judge ordered a full hearing for Monday, during the placement hearing on Thursday. Ofcourse C & Y balked about the placement they insisted the child was in immenent danger the Judge said "rediculous, no, the child either goes with the biological father (he was not even near the child when they say these things occured) OR the maternal grandfather -- C & Y in no way wants this child with us, they KNOW we would exercise our rights to the fullest extent in this matter.

Our grandson was placed with his biological father and paternal grandmother AFTER C & Y named him as the perpetrator in their avidavit to the Judge that ALLOWED this child to be abducted by C& Y. The avidavit was given to the Judge on Monday, NO ONE could be at that hearing! C & Y told them not to talk to the maternal family or they would remove the child. They CANNOT tell you who to talk to and who NOT to talk to!!

I told my fiance the sense I am getting is that C & Y needs to be shut down totally on Monday, their false accusations need to have light shed on them. The Judge has already seen the inconsistencies in the Doctor's and the caseworker's stories. Monday is going to be a very very enlightening day. C & Y will use every trick it knows to keep this child in their custody or under their control. All the lawyer's have already told C &Y no one will be signing a parenting plan (that is how they maintain control), and if you don't follow their plan to the T they place the child in foster care and take away the parents rights. NO ONE can maintain the parenting plan because C & Y makes it so the parents cannot mainatain the plan.

The fact that we have a FEDERAL law enforcement officer and a registered nurse who saw this child in the time frame (which C & Y keeps changing), is a godsend for us. But I have been reading horror stories about C & Y and something has to be done, and we will be doing everything we possibly can to shut this C & Y down on Monday and in the future so that they stop abducting children and do what they were created to do, HELP families in need, NOT abduct children with false accusations.

Thank you again Elleise for passing on the information you received.

Please continue to keep this family in your prayer's and keep sheding as much loving light as possible on this situation.

Like I said, the Judge already saw the inconsistencies, he went after the caseworker, the lawyer's went after the caseworker as well as the Doctor. I pray that what was done to this family is clearly seen on Monday by the Judge and he shuts this case down. He has that ability, he has the ability to return the child to the mother and remove C & Y altogther from their lives on Monday.

Thank you everyone again!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Goodness Anna, this sounds as bad as some of the horror stories near us in Florida. I'll be praying for the Judge to have clarity on Monday.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Yes, this practice is rampant throughout America, in every town.

You see, the lower courts are given much more discrention than the Federal courts are, if this had been in the Federal system, much more evidence would have had to have been presented.

As it were, little to no evidence of child abuse was presented by Children and Youth, and yet, the Judge sided with Children and Youth anyway.

Therefore, the baby will stay with his biological father for the next six months, while Children and Youth find other ways to strip both the mother and the father of their fundamental rights.

The Judge had clarity on Thursday, today he did not.

Unfortunately, if the biological father has any sense whatsoever, he will move to get primary custody of his son, that may be the only way this child can stay out of the clutches of Children and Youth forever.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers for strength in dealing with this mess, and clarity for those in the system.

These types of situations need to be "attacked" from all sides simultaneously. This is one of the unfortunate outcomes of big government. But keep the faith. This "little white woman" has taken on the IRS more than once and WON! That's MY nickname for myself. I'm very ethnically mixed, but look white.

I would suggest a quiet investigation of the C&Y employees involved in this, or the local office as a whole. If they are so zealous in their prosecution with no evidence, I'm certain they have made grave errors in the past. These need to be exposed. This may take some digging as many cases in family court are sealed. However, the information is there to nail them. It just needs to be found. Having the facts on similar cases (screw ups) could be very supportive.

Going public may result in some personal backlash, but it may well cause this entire situation to be swept under the rug. Government is very efficient with the "under the rug" technique when they have screwed up. Another possible outcome would be a thorough investigation of this department, which may prevent this horror story happening to another family. That would certainly be the best outcome.

It's going to be a battle and you'll need the full 6 months to fully prepare your family. Start digging and get some help. Find something to discredit the C&Y employees. Get avidavits from the attending physician and nurses at the hospital.

Keep us posted, we are here for you. If you get stuck, post about it. Someone here may know a way around the obstacle.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Your response made me chuckle, not because it was funny. My fiance is a criminal investigator for the Federal Government, lol!

Well, I already asked the State Children and Youth and the Department of Investigation, Department of Health and Human Services to do an investigtion.

When you think about it, in addition to civil right's violations, this is also fraud. When any government contracted entity takes monies based on false and misleading information, that constitute's fraud.

This particular county was investigated 3-4 years ago because of they were arbitrarily removing children based on false allegations of the caseworkers. As a matter-of-fact my fiance was supposed to be on the investigative task force (The JTTF, which is a part of the FBI investigated) but had to recuse himself because he knew the person being investigated.

I have no idea if the State or even the Department of Health and Humans Services will investigate, I just couldn't sit back and do nothing.

I don't care about backlash, we have a saying on our fridge by Martin Luther King...."Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" and it is true.

We requested the medical records from the hospital, the Doctor who treated our grandchild in the hospital was the one who called in the "suspected" abuse to C & Y, so we cannot get an affidavit, plus she already testified at the hearing for placement.

Interestingly, the record's "are not ready", because one Doctor hasn't signed off...I wonder which Doctor that is, wouldn't be the one who treated him, could it???!!!

I had my fiance call the lawyer and tell her to subpeona the records, so we can work it from both ends.

I will defintely keep you updated. Throughout all this I keep getting an image of my step-daughter holding a child on her hip and smiling. The child is about a year old. I certainly hope it does not take a year to get this child out of the clutches of C & Y.

The child doesn't even have medical insurance anymore (he was on medicaid, C & Y stopped it when he went into emergency foster care) and once they go to family the family is responsible for paying the medical bills. He was due for his four month shots today and has to have a CAT scan next week. The biological father has no insurance and his mother cannot put the baby on her insurance as she doesn't have custody, the state does.

The biological father and his mother were told not to contact with the maternal family or they would take the baby back...nothing like using terroristic threats!!!!

This is a horrible situation, I cannot imagine what people who have no knowledge of the laws or civil rights go through...yes, I do, they have their parental rights removed, because ultimately, that is C & Y's goal, and they will do that in whatever manner they choose.

I didn't know about the affidavit's from the nurses, we will get them.

Thank you for the information and I will stay in touch.

anamcara
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.