Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
mira09 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I am looking for a home based business that can replace my current income. I want to stay home with my kids but I have to make money.
No door to door sales.

Last edited by BellaOnline; 04/10/09 10:46 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I got my home based business this time last year under the Christmas website hosting deal,and i still have it today (I just renewed on Feb 2nd.)

Luckily there is another Website For $100 Deal specially for Valentines. It runs til midnight 14th February if you are interested in starting one. You will have to work hard and learn fast, but it can be done!Mine's below.

http://www.sitesell.com

If you like the look of it as much as I did, come say Hi in the forum. It does take time though.

Last edited by BellaOnline; 04/10/09 10:53 AM.

M
M
But first i want to know that which work are you interested?

C
C
Hi there,
I run a home based business in the Personal Development industry and absolutely love it!!

Good luck with your search!
Bec

Last edited by BellaOnline; 04/10/09 10:47 AM.
M
M
Hey, Mira. I know what it's like to have a quest for a home-based business. I really dislike selling myself and found it hard to find one that didn't involve "selling of products" but still met my financial/freedom needs.

The one I linked into really satisfied those needs.(And earned me 3 exotic trips to boot!) The best thing is that it is specifically made to help individuals with their OWN Economic Stimulus Plan, which is what is truly needed now anyway! It is a simple, 4-step plan that WORKS. I've been involved in the supporting company for this plan for over 6 years, and it hasn't failed me yet!

Whatever you decide, you go, girl! I am so glad that I made my decision.

God Bless!
Warmly, Marianne

Last edited by BellaOnline; 04/10/09 10:48 AM.
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Newbies, just want to welcome yous to the forum, We hope that yous will enjoy your stay!
Rosie

Rosie L
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi all, just popping back to tell you that the business website hosting company I rely on for my site is hosting another offer. This isn't the cheapest,but it is powerful - as mentioned I renewed mine on Feb 2nd.

The Spring Offer gives an Extra Home Business Website For $100 -

http://webmaster.sitesell.com

Good Luck,I've had mine for 2 yrs now!

Last edited by BellaOnline; 04/10/09 10:52 AM.

J
J
Hi Mira, I have been working with the following company and it's been great. There is fantastic on line video training and support. Please take a look. www.drcredit.com/2349.html

M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
Mira,

I went through a lot of different home based businesses, in researching as well as trying them out. I finally found one that is a great fit for me.

First, I LOVE the products! We homeschool our children and LOVE books in our home so becoming a consultant with Usborne Books made sense. I first signed up just to get a discount but I found myself talking about how great the books were and selling them without consciously making the effort. That's when I started working the business. So, I suggest doing your homework and finding something that you truly enjoy.

Second, I needed something that would allow me to still stay at home with my kids and homeschool them. Usborne is great for this I set up parties at friends homes and share the great books. You can also set up schools and businesses with fundraisers and reading incentive programs. There are so many ways to make money with Usborne, that you can find something that will work with you and your schedule.

If you have anyquestions feel free to ask me!

Marci

www.UBAH.com/J2416

Marci Ann Peterson
B
B
VIPdesk is now recruiting for home-based Concierge (employees) and Customer Support/Sales Brand Ambassadors (contractors). You can find both types of positions at www.vipdesk.com. Both of these are part-time work. I don't know if that is what you are looking for or not, but this company has a stellar reputation in the virtual call center world. Concierge jobs pay more, but these jobs require more skill and experience.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.