Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
I'm currently reading Cleo Coyle's Espresso Shot. Also, just finished the first in Cleo's coffeehouse series, On What Grounds.

Any coffee lovers out there who have enjoyed this series?

Last edited by Edie-MysteryBooks&Sitcoms; 07/25/09 07:42 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
I am reading The Ghost and Mrs. McClure by Alice Kimberly, and am really enjoying the story.

Have you read any of the haunted bookshop mysteries? Have you ever had a similar experience?

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Just finished the third Paco and Molly book by Rosemary and Larry Mild. A great, fun mystery series. Check out the review of the third book here:

Boston Scream Pie

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
I just discovered Camille Minichino/Margaret Grace. I am SO enjoying both of her (or should that be "their"?!?) cozy mystery series. As Minichino she writes the Periodic Table Mystery Series and as Grace she pens the Miniature Mystery Series. I am so glad that I have several more books of hers to "play catch-up" in my TBR bookshelf!

(I am already feeling a little bittersweet about the time when I have to wait patiently for her to put out a new book...)

Danna

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Quote:
I am already feeling a little bittersweet about the time when I have to wait patiently for her to put out a new book...

I know what you mean - I'll read a series and get caught up, then wait. Once I get going I would rather keep the pace.

G
G
Is it my imagination or are you ladies into "food/drink" mysteries? I love Lee Child, Greg Isles, but also love Sue Grafton and am patiently awaiting her next Kinsey Millhone book. I am trying to get into Nevada Barr and J. A. Jance.

B
Gecko
Gecko
B
Hi, Ginnmi, I can't speak for everyone, but I do like the "food/drink" mysteries - along with others. I like Sue Grafton, I like Sara Peretsky (which I probably spelled wrong!) and others. I tried to read one Nevada Barr book because it was set in Michigan, but I didn't like it so I didn't finish. Right now, I'm reading "Death by Darjeeling" by Laura Childs but I have a few books waiting for me and not all are mysteries. Do you *not* like the food/drink mysteries?

Barbara Sharpe

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Food and drink mysteries do seem to be attractive to some of us, although one of my favorites is the Sue Grafton series. My other favorites are Janet Evanovich/Stephanie Plum and China Bayles mysteries by Susan Wittig Albert.

I haven't read Greg Isles, but seems like I have read Laura Childs somewhere along the line.

Barbara - I haven't read any of Nevada Barr books. Are you a Childs or is this the first of hers you have read?

B
Gecko
Gecko
B
Hi, Edie. Death by Darjeeling was my first Childs but I didn't even finish it. I just couldn't get into it. Too bad, because I've heard such great things about her.

Barbara Sharpe

B
Gecko
Gecko
B
I'm reading The Begotten by Lisa T. Bergren. I'm not sure if it's a mystery or not but it's interesting. It's the first of a series and so far it's just setting up storyline.

Barbara Sharpe

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Edie - MysteryBooksEd 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.