Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#507257 03/31/09 01:52 PM
Ms.D Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I have a question. Is it possible to wear pumps and not get corns? If anyone wears heels regularly and still has pretty feet, how do u do it?

*Transitions*
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Ms.D #511239 04/10/09 11:27 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
The trick is finding shoes that fit you.

You should always try on high heels at the end of the day when your feet are at their most swollen. That way you know they will be comfortable all day long no matter how long you have been wearing them.

And shoes are like any other type of clothing - just because you wear a size 7 in tennis shoes does not mean that is what you are going to wear in heels. You have to try on each and every pair.

Like yesterday, I went Easter shoe shopping and found this killer pair of heels by Steve Madden. I wound up needing to get a size 9!!! I have never worn a 9 in my life - but I loved these shoes so got them anyway. I went down a little further and found a pair of flats by Nine West - and I only needed an 8 1/2 in them.

SO just like regular clothing, shoe makers have their own sense of sizes, too (just to make us women psychotic I think!)

Also, just pamper your feet when you get home - soft, fuzzy socks or slippers to let them relax, or soak in the tub. It gives you a great excuse to pamper yourself! smile

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Ms.D #512312 04/13/09 09:26 PM
G
G
Before, I've been buying shoes that are cute but at an affordable price, meaning it's cheap. But I'm having bruises at the back of my feet that is until now not yet treated. That's why I started buying shoes at known stores so my feet would not hurt anymore. So my advice with you is that you should spend more on shoes because it's hard to treat bruises. Choose pumps that are comfortable for you and has platforms so it is soft and easy to walk with.

geline #513375 04/16/09 01:15 PM
Ms.D Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
These are both great ideas. I love shoes and want to make sure I could still wear open toe shoes after rocking some pumps. I plan to start getting my pedicures on a regular, and I will look into "non cheap" brands at a budget price.Thanks!

*Transitions*
Ms.D #513618 04/17/09 11:45 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I'm 5'11 and people seem to think that it's unusual for me to wear heels. I will admit stick me in a pair of mules or sneakers and I'm totally happy, but I still have to go to look professional.
I wear heels to work on most days, but I admit my feet are killing me by the end of the day. Leather shoes tend to work better then the "all man made materials" for me unless the material is a cloth of some sort.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
E
E
google search : elouboutin red heel king

geline #514422 04/21/09 11:31 AM
N
Amoeba
Amoeba
N
It's also a good idea to make friends with a shoemaker. If you absolutely can't resist a pair of shoes but they're not quite the right fit, you can always have them professionally stretched and if, God forbid, you have a great pair that the dog happens to ge a hold of, you can get a last minute repair like I had to do the day of my daughter's wedding.

Norma Shephard
Ms.D Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Wow I have never thought of looking into a shoemaker.There is a shoemaker right next to the Salon where I get my brows done. I will check him out. I went to the site ehbestfashion suggested and the shoes are so Hott!

*Transitions*
Ms.D #533022 06/29/09 11:18 PM
I wear heels daily and not just the kitten heels and yes my feet are pretty. The key is not to buy shoes that are uncomfortable for you and always buy your size, now of course your size can change depending on the amount of water your body is retaining so make sure that you go up one size if you your trying on during the afternoon and 1/2 size if your trying on during the early part of the morning. Go now buy shoes and prosper smile

Last edited by Tamira-Women's Fashion; 06/29/09 11:22 PM.

Tamira-Women's Fashion Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.