Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
HI Edie,
Do you just need someone else to link to? If so, I'm on LinkedIn. I'm only linked to a few people, but if you would like I can link to you. Let me know!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Shark
Shark
S
I use facebook. I relocated about 3 years ago..so it is great for me...I've reconnected with old friends. I also like it because a lot of my children's friends are on and I get to see the pictures of their kids.
Sundancer
www.mikessportingoods.ecrater.com

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Dianne, apparently we need three recommendations for our profile to be complete. I don't really need for my profile to reach 100%, but if someone I "work with" wants to write a short recommendation, then that's okay with me. I just threw the suggestion out there in case someone does want to write something (hopefully positive).

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Facebook is a great place to find old friends and classmates. Seems like many more people are getting on the bandwagon. Facebook is easier, to me, to communicate with others. I seem to use Twitter mostly for promotion, I'm not really connected to anyone where we are writing back and forth.

I am glad so many people are getting the chance to connect with others from the past. The older we get, the more we seem to drift away from people that used to play a big part in our lives.

Last edited by Edie - Mystery Books; 03/25/09 05:36 AM.
I haven't tried Facebook or LinkedIn but love Twitter. I have three Twitter feeds, and I think they are driving traffic to sites I write for.

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Trish,

When I wrote for an article site I always linked the article to Twitter. Every time my page views would spike. Even with BellaOnline, I always link to my latest articles.

I think Twitter is great for driving traffic to sites, especially if someone goes out 2-4 times a day to promote. I get busy and forget, but we could reach many more people that way.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I tried My Space for almost a year when I was living in Ste-Florence (2010 or 2011 or 2012 or 2013) I left before it went away then came back changed. I never was a member of Facebook, Twitter or websites like that and I am pretty certain I never will be either. Besides this website (is it considered a social network website??) and the months on My Space I was a member of Care2 and Tree Nation which I think are considered at least a little social network if not fully.

I'm on Facebook & Twitter
Haven't figured out how to do much on Twitter,

Rosie L
N
N
This is one of the reasons why I haven't joined websites like Twitter, it is too confusing.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Edie - MysteryBooksEd 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.