logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
i have been having some really strange dreams lately and would appreciate some insight...

one had me in a desert setting like the sudan, with dunes and blowing sand. i wasnt alone but never saw who i was with. i had an suv of some sort and was trying to make my way back to it. when i finally got to it, there was a huge nest on the front windsheild. a big spider nest. as i walked around to the other side of the car there were two giant tarantulas there, kind of one on top of the other... really freaked me out and i woke up.

the next strange one involved me with some people i dont know. we were sitting on stairs. a new guy walked up and he had a very large but ornately beautiful japanese beetle on his t shirt. the beetle began to fly, landed on another person who seemed to not notice. the beetle then buzzed near me and i ducked but no one seemed to notice at all. the beetle again landed on the first person on his cheek and looked at me! i woke up and had to look around for bugs... lol

does anyone have any interpretations? im very curious....

JESUS DOESN'T HOLD UP A STANDARD, HE HOLDS UP A MIRROR AND SAYS REFLECT ME!
Jenna Robinson
Bella Online Bible Basics
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Hi Jenna,

First all, I just want to commend you on the Bible Basics Site. You are certainly doing your bit to reflect Christ. Your viewpoint and writing are truly refreshing.

About your dreams. Can you tell me what your associations with the main symbols are and/or how each of the dreams made you feel. It sounds like the first dream was disturbing and frightening. Do spiders in general disturb you or were they just disturbing in the dream?

The beetle dream sounds amusing. It sounds like you may have a more positive relationship with beetles?

Just right off hand, the beetle dream almost sounds like some kind of message trying to get through, perhaps something you aren't noticing that's trying to get your attention. The "new guy" is probably some kind of animus figure (a positive one at that) and he's trying to get your attention.

And although it does sound like the first dream was disturbing, I'm wondering if it might actually indicate the emergence of some creativity, or some new phase of life - something that is good, but that, simply by virtue of the fact that it is new is startling and frightening.

Since the spider's nest was on the windshield of the car and since cars are often symbols of ourselves, it again sounds like there is perhaps something going on that you can't see and maybe that something is something creative, fun, and as original as an ornate beetle!

What was the sequence of these dreams? Was the spider one first, followed by the beetle?

In the mean time, here's a link to an article I wrote about spiders:

Spiders - Dream Symbols

Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
hi aisling,

i did have the tarantula dream first and, no i am not fond of those kind of spiders AT ALL!!! funny, i wasnt afraid of the tarantulas in my dream, just completely fascinated since they were as big as me.

im not fond of insects much at all.

Jenna Robinson
Shark
Shark
Hi Jenna,

Giant tarantulas that didn't frighten you, but rather fascinated you. Are you coming out of any kind of situation that should have frightened you or did frighten you, but you feel like you are facing or confronting? If you don't associate positively with spiders yet aren't being frightened by them in your dream, then perhaps you are overcoming a previously frightening situation?

Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
!ts really strange, in both dreams i felt more like an observer than a participant. wierd feeling. i guess my divorce was kind of frightening and im not as stressed as i used to be. i dont know... the two dreams just bothered me and even now can picture scenes from them and remember feelings. is that normal? i dont know why these dreams bothered me but i cant wait to see how whatever they represent in my subconscience become manifested in my conscious present. thanx for ur support on the Bible Basics site. i appreciate it.

Jenna Robinson

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.