Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
Seun,

Thanks for the great encouraging words. This is the only way out of a problem or situation that is hurting or bothering you. Complete reliance on Him. That is where man fell, in the garden when they took their eyes off of God and listened to Satan. She (Eve) listened to Satan, man listened to the woman and they were deceived. We lost our state of perfection and fell into this state of which this world is in right now. Sin now dominates and the devil is the prince of the power of the air and the god of this world. But God gives us a new chance to overcome this state of fallenness by receiving His gift of the Holy Spirit. And the gift is given only by complete surrender of oneself to God. And a total change of mind about yourself and God. That we are a sinner and are separated from God because of your sin. But that God loved you enough to send us at just the right time a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. Who came as a babe and grew into a man and received the Holy Spirit first before he did one miracle. We too have to be born again, we do not have the Spirit when we are born into this world. We have to be born again to receive this gift from God. John 3:3 Once we enter that relationship with God through the Holy Spirit we have joy, peace and love implanted into our hearts and it is there to give away. Romans 5:1-5 states, Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." Satan tries to take away that first love and quench the fire of the Holy Spirit through distractions, lies and desires. We must stay focused and lean completely on God to help us live out the Christian life. We cannot do it on our own. In fact we cannot do it at all. Jesus said "Without Me, you can do nothing." We have to abide in Him and let His words abide in us. It is a daily thing to stay dependent on Him to let His love guide us and live through us to touch a dying, hurting world. Praise God for you. Hopefully, others will know of His saving power and the power of the Holy Spirit. Some of these other sites...are avenues to spirituality but not the path to Jesus Christ..who said, I have come that you might have life and that more abundantly. I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father (God) but by me." John 14:6 I am so happy that this site is here. Praise God. I will look up your site as well. On Gretawire.com there are many Christians who are blogging and printing scriptures and actually witnessing...some are planted to bash the Republicans but most are Christian and Republican. See you there maybe..

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.