logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
It's great that we're all so happy with our writing programs 'going forward' into the New Year! I guess we're all renewing then lol? I know I am.

Now that we have launched our online business sites, we just have to decide what is the next set of priorities. I think I will concentrate on creating content and promoting for the next month of January - how about you?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
That's pretty much my goal too. I've got my blog in place, with the affiliates, etc. Now I just need more content and more traffic to make it all fall into place.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Your niche sounds delicious lol ! Maybe it will be easier to write more content after the holidays when families get back to normal - one of my first goals is to implement a New Year routine.

A good tip is to identify a demand before we start our sites! - not try to monetize it after! My online writing site is slowly growing in content now.

J
J
Originally Posted By: Nikki777
People often ask .,.,.,.

Hi, I appreciate of your shared information. It really helps and have worth for those people that want to start online business.

Thanks a lot!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Find your dropship products from the best drop shipping source.

M
M
We started an online business, we are writing articles, blogging, doing everything that we can think of and trying to do things that others are recommending. The question is how to you keep from spending more then your are making? You go to a recommended site and it's buy this, or buy that. The so called guru's only want your money. Go to help sites and it's a bunch of mumbo jumbo, with little actual content. Sign up for a few newsletter and there all the same. It gets crazy. I know that just starting out is difficult but this gets overwhelming at times. Another question, how do you get a privacy statement. Do we write it ourselve or have a lawyer do it? I have tried to research on the web but gotton no where quick. Any advice would be appreciated.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi Marin - Google has a privacy template hidden away right down at the bottom of its adsense info! useful as a base for writing your own. Any questions like that I just ask my gurus in my website hosting forum.

Funnily enough, I just wrote about the gurus who helped me succeed!

This one is the one who helped me succeed online!

Still using it today! Good luck!

E
E
Hello! welcome to Online Shop; www.shoes-trader.com www.shoes-trader.com china,main product including:Footwear-sneakers series (nike,puma,adidas,Jordan 1-22,nike max,nike shox,nike dunk,nike kobe,nike rift,bapesta,timberland boot,UGG BOOTS,D&G,dsquqred,LV,prada,icecream,NBA,lacoste trainers,ect).,T- shirts,jeans,hootdies/clothes series.,Sandal slippers series.,Leather belt series.,Handbags series.,Purse series,Sunglasses,the sun hats/ cap series.,etc.In the short several years, the company by the most preferential price, the first-Category: Business Gmail: tradersshoes@gmail.com MSN : tradersshoes@hotmail.com

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Thank you for the information, - great tools to know with having an online business!

Joan - thank you to. First, I love your recipes. Second, I will look into Niche, as I do have a blog and wouldn't mind more!

Sandy

www.mygritsconfessions.com

N
OP Offline
N
Thank you for everyone's input on our first post. This list was put together by us after years of experience, and is really a MUST-DO for anyone who is serious about wanting a successful online entity.

With technology changing as fast as it does today, it can sometimes be hard to keep up with the competition. Being aware of the latest technology can often keep you ahead of the game. If anyone has any new tips on improving the page rank of an online business or blog, or simply any new tips, please share your ideas.

Thank you,
http://www.NirvanaTreasures.com/Pendants.html

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
It's always worth writing lots of articles about your website or blog to create some interest and add weight to page rank.

I have mentioned some of the article sites I use on my own

Freelance Writing Business Site

The age of your blog has an effect too - so just keep posting and keep it relevant!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.