logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
MariRN Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I would be interested on hearing from anyone what ideas and areas that I can advertize my online business. I write articles, blog, I have submitted to directories. We are justing getting off the ground and any advice would be a help.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi - I just heard about a hot new firefox addon to save some time getting ideas/tips maybe even product news out to our readers/followers - I wrote about how I'm using it here:

Can Sharing Help Your Affiliate Marketing Business?

Hope it helps, or at least saves you some valuable time if you add it!

W
W
You should also try Onlywire.com and explore the power of just One button. You can bookmark to over a dozen popular bookmarking sites in just One Click!

Last edited by Webcraft; 01/26/09 05:14 PM.
G
G
if you can find a way to link your business i would be more than happy to post it on my four myspace pages? it would be a start?...also do you need any help? yahoo offers webpages for almost next to nothing maybe we could help each other out..magicaglracie@yahoo.com

Parakeet
Parakeet
Starting your own affiliate program can go really far in helping you market your business. Getting customer testimonials, making sure your website is search engine friendly, using a variety of methods from posting regular content on your site, to article marketing, to blogging, to social networking, and adwords...

There are so many ways to market online many relatively cheap and even free.

One thing to do would be on places that allow it, make sure you always have a link to your site on your signature line in your posts, your emails, your business cards, everywhere....

It's not spam to have it in your signature line as long as you're participating in conversations and not solely marketing.

Stephanie Watson
Weight Loss Editor

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
One thing I like to do is to share the products that I use every day - just like I would do with a friend. On my Freelancing Business site below I only advertise products/books/leads/sites I use myself. I probably don't make as much as some people, but I feel much happier advertising things I can trust. I even remove google ads to my disallowed sites list if I don't like the look of them!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Amazon.com is usually the affiliate program that beginners start with - one thing I would like to know is whether it is better to have these products open in a new window or not? I have also added my favorite online products as an Amazon shop on my site as

Writing Gadget Shop

Parakeet
Parakeet
Another idea is to find someone who consistently puts out affiliate products that you like and trust and promote them like BellaShorts said. You can find products to try at clickbank, or, just check to see if a product you like has an affiliate program by searching for it on google.

Stephanie Watson
Weight Loss Editor

Zebra
Zebra
One of the best books I've read on affiliate marketing is Make a Fortune Promoting Other People's Stuff Online. That link will take you to my review of the book, which is just chock-full of great info.

I also have several articles on the SOHO site that might help:
Sell your Products online and there are some in the Marketing Articles area as well.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Lol - I like the sound of the fortune bit! I wonder if they do an audio version? I never sit still long enough to get a chance to read anything! Other than writing that is! (Thanks)

Moderated by  CarlaCano-Walking Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.