Print Thread
#485512 01/16/09 05:02 PM
C
chloe21 Offline OP
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
C
The new season starts March 1st. The list of celebrities includes: Clint Black, Andrew Dice Clay, Annie Duke, Tom Green, Natalie Gulbis, Scott Hamilton, Jesse James, Claudia Jordan, Khloe Kardashian, Brian McKnight, Joan Rivers, Melissa Rivers, Brande Roderick, Dennis Rodman, Herschel Walker and Tionne Watkins.

Who will be watching and do you have any favorite celebrities from the list?

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
chloe21 Offline OP
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
C
I'm definitely watching this one. The show is a lot better with the celebrities. I liked the last one with Trace and Piers fighting it out. This season should be very "interesting" with Andrew Dice Clay, Dennis Rodman and Tom Green on the show.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
H
H
I can't decide which ones will be the most interesting. Mixing Chloe Kardashian with Joan and Melissa Rivers sounds interesting. I will SO be tuning in because there will certainly be a clash of some egos.

Heather Davis
Reality TV Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
We've been watching this one and we're really turned off by the childish sniping on it. After tonight's episode, the "Basketball Right Guard Ad" one, we aren't going to watch it any more. The sniping just got extreme. I liked watching it to learn about interpersonal ideas. However in this last episode it was just about name calling and swearing ...

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Zebra
Zebra
I was just wondering why I watch this show! LOL Seriously, I think it used to be better.

It seems this time Donald is making decisions based on drama/ratings and not on business. Maybe that is his business, but to me, this show has almost reached "Jerry Springer" status, only with better wardrobes & writers.

I really think tonight's firing (Melissa Rivers) was so expected and just done for drama (oh, my, how will Joan react??) and because Brandi and Annie are prettier and can raise more money in the fundraiser.

If it's just about the fundraiser, why not cut to it and forget all the buildup? Just have them all raise money and declare a winner.

I used to like seeing them come up with their own ideas for the projects, and believed that whoever "failed" at the projects would get fired. This year, well, not so much.

Zebra
Zebra
By the way, Brandi is really blonde. I can't believe they didn't cut out where she said "foregoo".

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I watched the first season of this, and Tivo'd the first couple of the new one, but my friends starting spoiling on facebook before I got to watch them, and I let it go. lol. Doesn't seem like I'm missing much, from what I've heard.

Nicki

Nicki Heskin, Breastfeeding and Early Childhood Editor
Breastfeeding Site - Breastfeeding Forum
Early Childhood Site - Early Childhood Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
LOL we enjoyed the "foregoo" too. For those who didn't watch it, she was talking about foregoing something. Then she had to change it into the past tense, so her past tense version of forego was foregoo. Interestingly my Firefox built in dictionary which highlights mis-spelled words did not know that forego was a word smile

BTW the correct past tense of forego is forewent smile

In any case, even at the beginning of this season it was enjoyable, seeing how the personalities learned to get along, how they made adjustments. I like learning about that process.

But now, Joan Rivers is calling Annie "Hitler" and a whore and attacking her personally. Jesse James is sitting back and swearing at Clint and just abusing him. I'm not saying that Annie and Clint are innocent - but if the solution is to personally attack and swear at people, that is just not something I want to watch.

I have these things on in the background while I work on the site, and all it does is rile me up to have yelling and screaming going on. I have no desire to have that - it doesn't teach me anything (but how to hit the 'off' button).

Low Carb Forum
E
E
ohhhhhh my god!!! This episode was BEYOND AWESOME!!!!!! The Ending?? Melissa storming off.. no interview, bla bla... WOW! Brandi, WOW!! I never knew this stupid blonde had it in her, after foregoo i thought she was a goner but WOW did she come back with a passion. She's right though, even if she's being manipulated, she's raising #2 with Annie's #1 and it is a raising money game. The thing is, Clint Black & Jesse dont have a chance working together without Joan so this is gonna be a CLASSIC end to this game. I almost can't wait on next week.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I can't even watch this any more. Bob watched the next episode just to finish it off and give me the results.

Apparently the ratings must be doing atrociously - they just sort of summarily cut the group down to Joan and Annie to deliberately set up the final showdown! I definitely think they would have dragged it out person by person if they thought they could. I wonder if they were worried about the show being axed before they could do that?

Low Carb Forum

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.