logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#457674 10/07/08 08:41 PM
M
OP Offline
M
I use a self spray on tan, but am always nervous about spraying my neck. For some reason I feel like it might go streaky or get lines because of the creases when you move your head. Sometimes though, when I have my makeup on and fake tan on my body, I think my neck looks whiter.
Do people fake tan their necks? I don't know!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Yes. You need to tan everywhere. This is my secret. I spray my tanner on and then blow-dry it until it is dry. This way it won't leave any crease lines. Hope this helps you out.

There is no greater gift than to love and be loved.
B
Shark
Shark
B
Most definitely I agree with Rebekah, otherwise your foundation wont match and will show noticeable mask lines.

Last edited by Beauty B's; 10/13/08 11:32 PM.

J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
Originally Posted By: MissChook
I use a self spray on tan, but am always nervous about spraying my neck. For some reason I feel like it might go streaky or get lines because of the creases when you move your head. Sometimes though, when I have my makeup on and fake tan on my body, I think my neck looks whiter.
Do people fake tan their necks? I don't know!

Do not bother ! here i would like to give you some tips for fake tan.First, remember that fake tan is least effective on the face and within 24 hours, the tan will have already toned down in colour so if at all possible, try to leave it alone and counter with some judicious use of make-up. If you are desperate, try massaging baking soda into your damp skin (e.g. in the shower), using small, gentle circles. This has an exfoliating action which will remove any dead skin that is ready to be sloughed off. This treatment will help greatly with any �blotchiness� that comes from fake tanning products. If the colour is even but simply unnatural, moisten a cotton pad with alcohol-free toner or a liquid make-up remover and wipe it gently over your face and neck. Alternatively, find a product containing Apha- or Beta-Hydroxy Acid solution and apply before bedtime � you should see an improvement in the morning.hope it will work for you......

Elephant
Elephant
Depends on the fake tan you use. At our spa we use an all natural product done using a medical grade sprayer. It is a super fine mist that when applied by a trained person, does not streak or bead. The important thing is to exfoliate well and not use moisturizers as they will make the tanning product unevenly soak into the skin.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Shark
Shark
so I should tell my aunt not to use moisturizer

Elephant
Elephant
after you tan yes, before, no

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
C
C
I always do! I tend to work it in an upwards motion in vertical lots and it is works pretty well.

Last edited by Cynthia99; 01/15/09 07:32 AM.
K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
I use tan towels which seem to dry instantly and my neck looks very natural. They make then for you face as well - for sensitive skin

C
C
The blow dryer tip sounds effective.. I will try it.
I have been using the tan-towellettes.

Kinda gave up and that and now use tinted moistureizer.

good luck

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.