Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
I haven't watched YandR regularly since Drucilla went missing. I used to like Brad when he first came on the show as the pool boy, but didn't much like him as the cut-throat business man. I moreso enjoyed watching Jack and Victor with the business dealings.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Leah, sounds like Victor and Jack will have quite a thread going for a while. I sometimes read Soap Opera Digest and catch the upcoming story lines. From what I read, they are going to go head to head in 2009. Should be pretty interesting.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I love the Katherine story line. If Kevin gives the money to help Katherine get out of jail, he'll be off the hook about it, anyway.

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
What's interesting right now is, not only did Kevin give her the money so she's out on bail, but more people are getting involved. The reactions and who believes in her is very interesting. This is going to be a great thread as they carry this out.

I haven't wanted to watch a soap this much in years. I wish I could click a button to see the next installment as soon as the show ends each day.

K
Parakeet
Parakeet
K
Edie because its been so good lately, and being an avid watcher for years, I set my DVR to tape it and wait until Thurs or Fri to look at all that has happened. It feels so good to fastforward through the commercials and anxiously see what's been going on.

But I have to admit, I cannot contain myself when it gets too hot. I have to tune in everyday. Goooooo Y&R fans.

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Kimmie,

I was just leaving the forum and caught your post - most of the time, even after watching the shows all week, I watch Y&R on Soap.net on Saturday night. It can be a long night with five hours of shows, but I see a lot I missed during the week or see the bigger picture.

Unfortunately, I think Soap.net has more commercials, so I do Sudoku in the meantime. But it is a lazy, relaxing way to spend the evening and catch up with my favorites.

Take care.

J
Koala
Koala
J
I DVR Y&R also and sometimes have 2 or so to watch in a row. It is nice to skip thro the commercials.

I haven't seen today's episode yet but glad Katherine gets out of jail.

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Joan,

I won't spoil it for you, but I was in tears. Jeanne Cooper has to be one of the greatest actresses around. I am fascinated with this story line.

Also, Nick/Phyllis/Sharon is growing much more interesting. Hmmm!

K
Parakeet
Parakeet
K
Nick, phyllis and Sharon, oh, yeah, can't wait for this one to play out. Wish, wish, wish!!!! I do wish for Jack and red head to get back together 'cause they are definitley made for one another and I do want Sharon and Nick to make up 'cause it will be some steamy night making up for all the wrongs, and neglects, and so forth.

He'll be just like his dad, a man of many beautiful women.

Last edited by Kimmie08; 01/13/09 04:39 PM.

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
As I was watching Jack and Phyllis today, I thought wouldn't it be wild if they at least got back together for a session or two? I can't see them remarried, but the way they were going at it today, there is a love/hate thing going on that could be pure dynamite.

Nick and Sharon could get back together, but they have both changed so much over the years. Sharon is much stronger coming out of her marriage with Jack. It's going to be interesting to see where this heads in the future. Hard to tell now that Brad's leaving.

I know Nick is torn between the two and I agree that he is like his dad, whether he likes it or not. Nick would disagree with our assessment, wouldn't he? I don't think he wants to turn out like his dad, but it's inevitable.

It's so strange watching Brad and knowing that he is leaving. The scenes in NY the last couple of days were strange. I wonder how it will play out.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.