logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
aag1967 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I'm 41 years old. I had a natural miscarriage on Sept 21. It crushed us as we were so looking forward to having a baby. I had my first period 36 days later and then a second period 28 days later. Both were very short and very light. On what was supposed to be my 3rd period, on the 28th day I had 2 drops of light coloured blood and then nothing. I'm now on day 36, not pregnant and no period. Is this normal? I have no one else I could talk to about this?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
T
Hi aag1967,
am really sorry to hear about your miscarriage, it is a heartbreaking experience, that I wouldn't wish on anybody. I hope you and your husband are coping aswell as possible. Will keep you in my prayers tonight.

After my first miscarriage I needed a d&c as it didn't pass naturally, I waited 6 months to get my next period and then it finally returned. My doctor said it wasn't 'normal' to have to wait so long, but every womans body is different, and maybe my body needed the rest after the first miscarriage. For the other miscarriages my period did return to normal but there was a time that it went from 28 days to 29 days, for my whole life I've always been very regular, so this was a bit strange for me.

I don't know if you got an ultrasound done since to ensure everything had naturally passed? It can't hurt to get one done. Well, talk to your doctor about it, being pregnant does have a big affect on you body, so I guess it is just taking its time to get it's hormones back in track. I know for me, I did get quite a fews breast lumps a few months after my miscarriage. My doctor thinks it was related to my hormones being a bit messed up with the failed pregnancies.

I wish you and your husband all the best for 2009, sorry again for your loss, God bless,
Thel

A
aag1967 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thank you!
We're going to a fertility dr next week. I just pray and hope that we won't need it after all.

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.