Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
John has basically passed out at the time being.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Mike finishes a last check of the station for supplies they might have missed, then looks at John.

"Can't say he hasn't earned a rest," he says to everyone else, "but what do we do now?"

Gecko
Gecko
"Clarissa, sweetie?" Ray calls with a smile. "Does your map show where a hospital is? Or maybe a place where we could reverse this parallel universe or something? I think John needs some medical attention," very quietly, she mumbles something about Clarissa perhaps needing some medical attention. Larry's probably the only one who can hear that. Ray continues to smile and try to be upbeat. "Barring that, we could always sing some of the old hymns! Jacob can lead us!"

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
"[Kryssie] plans to take over the world one banner at a time"
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Clarissa looks up at Ray's question.

"A hospital? No," she shakes her head. "This is just of Abramton, and there's nothing left of it but the diner and the gas station."

"But getting us out of here, I have the ritual and the map of where to perform it." She stops, seeming uncertain. "But that's crazy, isn't it?"

Gecko
Gecko
Ray smiles, "Sweetie, from what I've been hearing, crazy's becoming the norm." She looks to Larry, "What do you think?"

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
"[Kryssie] plans to take over the world one banner at a time"
Amoeba
Amoeba
Derek mutters something decidedly unpleasant and looks out the window for the vehicle.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Larry glances at Clarissa. "Ray," he says, "if crazy is what it takes, I'm for it."

He walks over to Clarissa. "Where do we need to go?" he asks. She unfolds the map, and points to five spots marked on the map.

"I think," she says, "based on the ritual notes, that we just do it at each of these spots, and then we get back to where we're supposed to be."

She frowns. "There's something in there about life energy being needed. I think it means we need to donate some blood or something during the ritual."

J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
[John is still unconcious, unless you feel it's time for him to wake up.]

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
[I think he'll probably be out until someone wakes him up, unless they stick around the station long enough for him to wake naturally.]

J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
[Well if it's naturally it will be a very long time he hasn't had sleep and went against the monster so like I said I'll leave it up to anyone else who think they should wake him up or not.]

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Leif - Role Playing Games 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.