Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#472811 12/02/08 03:38 PM
"Rosie" Offline OP
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Sami wishes to spend Christmas with her ex-husband Lucas and the twins, but Lucas has different ideas. He wants to go to Switzerland to spend the holidays with their teenage son Will.

Belle's secret that she slept with Philip is still safe with Bo and Hope, as she attempts to hide her awkwardness around her in-laws.

Bo and Hope happily celebrate their wedding anniversary.

Max dresses up as Santa at University Hospital, while Nick dresses up as an elf for the traditional Christmas reading with the children.

At long last, Alice will actually appear in this special Christmas episode. As you may recall, Frances Reid (Alice) was last seen at the 4th of July Barbeque earlier this year.

Beloved vets Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes (Doug and Julie) will make an appearance on this special episode as well, where Doug will sing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." Wasn't that a beautiful speech he gave at Shawn and Belle's wedding?

Other DAYS characters scheduled to appear in these episodes include Steve, Kayla, Marlena, Stefano, Abe, EJ, Philip, Kate, Maggie, Grandpa Shawn, Caroline, Billie, Chelsea, and Stephanie.

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Belle returns????? I haven't seen the show in about a month. I have my own little soap opera going on!

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

G
Zebra
Zebra
G
Bubbles, can I say welcome back. I don't want to know ahead of time what is going to happens on DAYS, so I generally don't read these topics. I have been, however, keeping up with the comings and goings and other news, and did notice that you haven't been around much lately. I hope whatever it was has been resolved, and to your benefit.

Again, Welcome back. GrannyH

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain."
"Rosie" Offline OP
OP Offline
Bubbs, Hows it going?
How are all the kids doing?
Glad you stop in, Missed you! wink

Rosie L
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Okay, wait a minute. Grandpa Shawn died! Is his ghost going to appear? And how is Nick getting out of jail or prison, or whatever to be an elf? I heard on the Today Show one morning that Marlena and John were fired from Days. And I haven't heard a word about Belle coming back. They'll probably have Claire, like, 12 or 13 years old. What about Shawn, is he coming back too? I wonder if Billie is still the same actress. I've been watching Days for 38 years! Off and on for part of the time when I worked days, etc., but never for very long. b.

"Rosie" Offline OP
OP Offline
Anything is possible in Salem!

Rosie L
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
They'll have to bring some Horton's back. If not, Hope will be hanging all those ornaments by herself for the Christmas episode. I have said in other threads that I wish this show would get back to centering on the Horton's. They can't even do it well at Christime anymore.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.