Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#469794 11/19/08 11:34 PM
B
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
B
I think this mask would work great for all skin types.

I mashed up half an avocado added about 1 teaspoon honey and applied it on my face for twenty minutes. My skin is so soft and not greasy.

The avocodo really softens skin and the honey is also an anti-bacterial.

If your wondering what to do with the other half, mash that up too and use it for your hair! Softness guaranteed!

If any of you try it let me know how it goes...or if you have any other great homemade treats...share!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
I have another homemade treats just try it. This is recipe will clean stubborn dirt from your face.

Materials:
Cucumber Juice
Milk

Procedure:
Extract juice from the cucumber by using a juicer. Get a small amount of juice and mix with milk enough to clean your face. Dub a little amount of the mix using a clean cotton balls and gently wipe your face. Then wash your face with lukewarm water.

It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well - Rene Descartes
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
Yes friend. You are right. Honey makes skin soft. Honey has many
Profits. In market many product available of soft skin.

M
M
Honey mask. I swear by it! Al you do is steam your face and smear on some honey. Wait for 5-10 minutes and wash off with St Ives Scrub.

Also, I heard that a carrot juice, cucumber juice and lemon juice applied to face helps brighten it.
It does actually work by giving your skin some Vitamins. Just put a carrot in a juicer, and put the juice in a small cup, now put cucumber in juicer and put with carrot juice in cup, now just add a small amount of lemon juice. Mix together and apply on face, you will need to leave for a few minutes, then rinse off, later on just make a batch of cucumber juice and use after cleansing and all.

I also love Jurlique products, they smell lovely and are organic, makes you feel refreshed. If you are concerned with wrinkles, try the wrinkle softening mask.

I also love this mask I use made from rose and honey. You just put some honey into a bowl. Now, pick some fresh rose petals (pick lots because you will need lots. Now, put the petals into a blender (or juicer), you need to get the water form the petals, now add the juice form the rose and the chopped up petals and put them into the bowl with the honey. Mix and apply to face. Leave for a 30minutes, this is a ultra pampering mask so leave it for spa time.

Oatmeal and honey is also very good for a face mask.

But I love to mix lots of fresh rose petals and slices of cucumber in a blender and apply to face, leave for 15 minutes, and rinse off. This is a refreshing, hydrating, brightening and softening mask.

O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
i have tried the oatmeal mask but not the avocado one. i will have to make time one day for this one!

J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
Originally Posted By: Matthew.hiddiin
Honey mask. I swear by it! Al you do is steam your face and smear on some honey. Wait for 5-10 minutes and wash off with St Ives Scrub.

Also, I heard that a carrot juice, cucumber juice and lemon juice applied to face helps brighten it.
It does actually work by giving your skin some Vitamins. Just put a carrot in a juicer, and put the juice in a small cup, now put cucumber in juicer and put with carrot juice in cup, now just add a small amount of lemon juice. Mix together and apply on face, you will need to leave for a few minutes, then rinse off, later on just make a batch of cucumber juice and use after cleansing and all.

I also love Jurlique products, they smell lovely and are organic, makes you feel refreshed. If you are concerned with wrinkles, try the wrinkle softening mask.

I also love this mask I use made from rose and honey. You just put some honey into a bowl. Now, pick some fresh rose petals (pick lots because you will need lots. Now, put the petals into a blender (or juicer), you need to get the water form the petals, now add the juice form the rose and the chopped up petals and put them into the bowl with the honey. Mix and apply to face. Leave for a 30minutes, this is a ultra pampering mask so leave it for spa time.

Oatmeal and honey is also very good for a face mask.

But I love to mix lots of fresh rose petals and slices of cucumber in a blender and apply to face, leave for 15 minutes, and rinse off. This is a refreshing, hydrating, brightening and softening mask.

Yes i do agree with your statment. i am too love to put a fruit's mask.it's really effective for skin.

N
N
I think that honey and carrot mask fits better an oily skin.

B
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
B
cucumber is great for oily skin, the fruit masks are great because of the acidity,same with milk, I beleive that's what AHA's are derived from. Honey is also a great anti-bacterial.

Some great mask ideas guys!

A
A
Which mask is good for dry skin?

Top cell phone ringtones for mobile freaks
N
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
N
Here i would like to suggest to fruit mask for your dry skin.It really works wonder on dry skin.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.