Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I am so with you on the green patches. I have learned to stop feeling guilty about not sending these things back. I htink I have literally hundreds of them piled up.

That said, i have been told some people really enjoy that element of Facebook, that they find it good unwinding time.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Gecko
Gecko
B
Oh, I know. There are people who absolutely adore Facebook. smile I like it well enough, I just find MySpace more fun, for me. Probably because more of my friends are MySpacers. wink

Barbara Sharpe

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
true, enough that people go where their peeps are. I would have been on Myspace if my friends were early adopters...but most of my regular family and friends have come into the social revolution a bit later. Thus, we ended up on the more 'mature' facebook.

My guess is early adopters were on MySpace, and pretty early on?

Last edited by Jilly; 12/01/08 08:29 PM.
Amoeba
Amoeba
I have both but I like Myspace better. Even though theres lot's of weirdos and people friend requesting you that you dont even know - its easier and more fun than Facebook IMO

T
T
I'm enjoying my exploration of Myspace (it took me years to figure the blasted thing out). I get a kick out of looking at all the colorful profiles.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I had a MySpace profile for a long time, but never found myself using it. Most of any friends there are musicians, as others have mentioned. I prefer Facebook as it allows me to keep in touch with more friends. I, too, have hundreds of those silly requests piled up. I just ignore them now. I do play a couple games, but that's just some down time and usually with relatives or friends that live far away.

Kevin Thorburn
Ice Hockey
H
H
I have a profile on both but prefer Facebook. The way that Facebook is set up you really get the chance to meet up with so many old friends and new one as well. Also, it is really useful for promoting your blog moreso than myspace (in my opinion).

Heather Davis
Reality TV Editor

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
I'm very new to Facebook but don't have all its features down pat yet. I'm not sure I like it that much.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Well, one nice thing about it is my kids posted some photos and comments about their trip to the groundhog festival. I haven't had a chance to chat with them about the trip but they did share pictures.

I think my problem with this is that over the years I have been involved with myfamily.com and I couldn't get anyone to use it or it was used sparingly. Facebook is more open and you can find people, but, it is so busy.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Hildy Gottlieb wrote a good article each on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. She compared them and this is how she described them:

LinkedIn - the perpetual Chamber of Commerce mixer
Twitter - the perpetual party at the end of the universe
Facebook - the perpetual neighborhood block party
[url= http://hildygottlieb.com/2009/01/29/facebook-and-twitter-and-linkedin-what%E2%80%99s-the-dif/]Hildy Gottlieb[/url]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.