Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
The mineral chromium can help to regulate blood-sugar levels and control sugar cravings. Chromium works in the body as the GTF ( glucose tolerance factor), which governs bloods sugar.
Good sources, Liver, whole grain cereals, meats and cheese, brewer�s yeast, molasses, mushrooms and egg yoke.

Victoria Abreo
Editor - Alternative Medicine Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I agree that in the weening off sugar, you should attempt to use natural sweeteners like Stevia and Xylitol.

Just curious to the original post: What is the spit test? I don't know about that one.

K
K

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
In his book Anti Cancer A New Way of Life Dr. David Servan-Scheiber says that sugar also fuels cancer cell growth-another good reason NOT to eat sugar in it's many forms.

It goes by so many different names, high frutose corn syrup, corn syrup, frutose, surcose, sorbitol, etc, that it's very difficult to even know how much you are getting unless you avoid processed foods.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Kale

How log should a yeast treatment last? I was thinking about starting grapefruit seed for my daughter, but in what dose and for how long?

BTW , Trader Joe�s now sells their own store brand of blue agave nectar for cheap. It�s very good, too. They say that it doesn�t cause the blood sugar to rise as quickly as other forms of sugar do. I�m not sure if it�ll feed the yeast any more slowly, though.

Hi Kale,

If you really believe that your daughter has systemic candida, the very best thing you can do is see a naturopath. Anything at all that contains any kind of sugar feeds candida. Please see my article Systemic Candida Diet

Good luck to you!

Shay

K
K
Thank you!

I totally agree, Stevia is the best replacement to sugar. Never use those artificial sweetners, they all have health issues. Splenda is a terrible one.

If you really need to sweeten something, why not use honey ?

Good luck with your problem.

zeriva discover your potential at www.healthwizard.yourpower2be.com
K
K
Indeed you have to be careful for dieoff symptoms when taking a candida cure such as lufenuron or other antifungals. Stevia is indeed excellent as a sugar replacement, as long as you don't use too much (then you get a licorice taste).

Last edited by KayWeb; 05/22/09 05:53 PM.
B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I use stevia and have for about 6 years as my sugar replacement. I think it's great.

I'm sure this has been talked about but detoxing is great for candida. I have a friend who had this and she drinks a detox tea all the time now to keep the candida at bay.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.