Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#458121 10/09/08 03:52 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
There was a time when I disbelieved virtually everything other than intuition in regards to psychic abilities. Mostly because of the way it's portrayed by the media and experiencing it was quite different. I'd say it's much more emotional, time consuming (patience needed) and harder to decipher(personal trial and error). Psychic healing was just avenue of hype.

Since then I've seen energy healing work personally with animals and on myself. I worked with cancer on my Springer spaniel and Lymphocites on myself. I could feel the difference in myself and saw blood tests correcting themselves and with my dog (shelby) I worked on tumors, specifically one at a time and did see a reduction in size and breakdown completely. I worked on both as much as I could when I had the energy.

I don't, as of yet, believe in psychic surgery where they actually penetrate the skin,remove and heal.

Do you have an experience with psychic healing that changed your mind about what you believe now that you didn't before?

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Koala
Koala
J
Have you seen Louise Hay's movie, You can Heal your life? You'd really love it. She talks about creating good energy to heal yourself, no matter what the health or emotional issue might be.

I truly believe in psychic healing the the power of the mind.

joanj #458184 10/09/08 08:55 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I haven't seen it. Is is on DVD? It sounds interesting!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I've experienced phenomenal results with Reiki. One included an apparent root canal and the other completely eliminated migraine headaches brought on by an extremely high fever.

I don't know if Reiki would be classified as psychic healing, but I know it works for me. I had one healer tell me she couldn't work on me anymore, as I was a complete "Reiki Sponge." I think the problem lay in our feeling so comfortable with one another. She'd get going, give me everthing she had, and I would unknowingly soak up even more.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
W
W
If you can picture the most cold minded cynical sceptic about anything that cannot be seen or touched, well that was me.
Until the permanent but not worse than just uncomfortable pain in my shoulder increased to the point that I couldn't move my right arm.
At that time I was the manager of this lady with whom we just began to become friends and she said she can easily fix it. Ok, whatever, so she comes over and begins to do what I have called "hocus-pocus" at that time. She's been doing it for an hour and the pain has been reduced to minimal. She gave me four more treatments and the pain that I had had for years at that time was gone and I haven't had it ever since. This was about 10 years ago.
Since that she started her own Reiki business www.atmahome.com
By the way I am a devoted Reiki fan ever since.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I think a lot of us are skeptic until something actually happens that we can experience in our own skin.

We didn't talk about this stuff when I was growing up, nor did I go looking for it in books or seek out crowds that were into it. We lived in the middle of a cornfield basically...lol.

Through some of my personal experiences, though, I could validate the existance of this energy, as well as other experiences. From there would ask other people, preferably skeptics - but nice ones, like my husband or acquaintances, to look at the same experiences objectively. The experiences themselves seem to open up an entirely different world and you can't help but feel like you're the one going crazy in the beginning when you begin having to see the world in an entirely different fashion. It is much, much grander and broader of an existance than I was ever brought up to believe.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi All,

I had an interesting experience with Reiki. I was having this done as part of a course I was taking. There were five or six of us at that time, we took turns working on each person. When it was my turn, the instructor started working on me while other's hung back except for one. She added her energy to the instructor's b/c I had some kind of block. I wish I had the words to express what happened, I felt like an electrical shock went through my body, the energy was so strong that I literally convulsed on the table! I have never had that experience again. But I was amazed at my physical reaction and it was one I had no power over, when those two combined the Reiki energies. Mostly though, when I have a Reiki treatment, it is better than and more relaxing than getting a massage!

Anna

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna, if you have the opportunity, get a massage/Reiki combination. OOOOH SOOOO GOOOD! followed immediately by a nice warm shower and long nap or night of sleep.

I tried to work after one and completely crashed and burned in about 2 hours. I had blocked the energy by sitting at my desk and trying to work. I paid for that mistake for about 3 days.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Psychic healing has been around for thousands of years. I have never seen a psychic healer actually physically reach into a body. It is done on a much higher plane but its healing abilities are profound. One can do it themselves but it takes breaking with some of the tradition of modern medicine. Visualization is an excellent method of psychic and metaphysical healing. Visualize yourself in good health and what you could be and do without such a sickness. One lady visualized chopping her cancer, for instance, like an ax to an old twisted ugly tree. She recovered. Then there was a child that visualized his lukemia as the enemy and he attacked it in his mind just like on his video war game until he killed it. He also recovered. It takes intent and desire to recover. That is inside of all of us.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Isn't that the truth? It's hard to explain b/c I think still there are a lot of misconceptions about working with healing energy, but there really should be a "proceed w/caution" after one of these healing sessions. The hot/warm shower afterwards is a great idea, along w/a nap.

Our physical world, obviously, is a huge part if not all there is to some people, but when we get down to it, the physical aspects are mearly excersizes we need a good stretch and relaxation from. I don't think people get how intense the physical world and other people can be on you. After awhile, eventually it's just like building up a callus when you don't take care of it. Then I guess there's 2 choices, a melt down and rebuild or just not feeling anything at all.

I remember going through a horrendous custody and divorce battle and I couldn't get w/in 1 foot of someone w/healing energy w/out choking back tears. I can't tell you how much negativety, controlling people esp. and/or fighting has a huge effect on me. I always have to repair or stand a great deal of protection or avoidance with certain people.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.