Print Thread
S
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
S
Most of our family can't travel "to Grandma's house" this year, so I think we're going to try a virtual Thanksgiving. I just posted a new article Start a Thanksgiving Blog.

See what you think and share your ideas with everyone. Have fun!

Marilyn Crain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
Hi!

What a great article!

This is such a fantastic idea! I think you could also roll it over to Christmas.

Also, there are some free chat rooms that you can link to from your blog, and you can password protect so that only your family can get in and "chat" with each other.

That way you can "talk" while you are cooking, without having to worry about dropping the phone in the sweet potatoes--not that that's ever happened to me... wink

S
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
S
Thanks!

The chat room sounds perfect. I'm going to find out about that so I can add it to an update for Christmas.

Did you take a picture when you "didn't" drop the phone in the sweet potatoes? It's always nice to share:}

How is Thanksgiving dinner coming along over at Cooking For Kids ?

Last edited by Marilyn Southcentral Ed; 11/10/08 01:52 PM.

Marilyn Crain
A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
Hello!

You know, I didn't get a chance to take a picture of my phone that I "didn't" drop in the sweet potatoes.

Primarily because my digital camera was out of batteries, and my camera on the cell phone "may" have been a little...submerged in sweet potatoes... grin

Everything is going great at Cooking for Kids, thank you for asking! I'm compiling lots of fun recipes from the "48 Hour Thanksgiving Menu" game from last weekend. I get hungry every time I go over each of the thirty two ingredients!

I can e-mail some links about free chat rooms that you can link to from your own Thanksgiving blog�I�m getting ready to start a Cooking for Kids blog, so I�ve been researching that very topic.

I've also always wanted to use a chat room to connect with my nieces and nephews during the school year as well. Of course, I need to catch up on my "text" or "chat" lingo, lol!

smile

S
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
S
I'm glad that Thanksgiving dinner is coming along ... Can't wait to see what you're serving.

I would love to have those links. Thank you. I just missed the whole chat room idea somehow.

You are going to love blogging!

Oh, almost forgot--it's too bad you didn't get a picture.

Marilyn Crain
S
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
S
I'm so excited. Can't wait for Thursday. I would love to hear about your plans.

Don't forget to check out how the Cooking for Kids Thanksgiving Dinner is coming along.

Happy planning!

Marilyn Crain

Moderated by  Jackie- SC US/Nat Living 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.