logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 134 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 133 134
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
hollyeleise, the book was all about Native American medicines/herbs/healing/ceremonial rituals - very interesting subject for me to study. grin

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Today I am looking forward to getting my bedroom reorganized so I can set up my sewing corner and get back to making dolls and doll clothes.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Oh that sounds fun! Do you make the dolls from cloth?

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today i'm looking forward to the spring rain and storms. laugh

I'm looking forward to the knitting group this afternoon, seeing people, having coffee, knitting on my projects.

I'm looking forward to sorting my clothes closet and getting it organized and unused things out of there. I love simplifying and scaling down. Then i'll make a shopping list for just a few items i really need.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Saturday mornings and early afternoon i teach knitting, but around the middle of the afternoon (now) is when my weekend usually begins, because i don't (usually) have classes on Sundays or Mondays. The day has been nice already mostly because of the people i've seen, but now i get to look forward to the weekend and plan what i will do for projects, and i like that. smile

Later today i'm going to go out for a walk to run some errands and to enjoy the sunshine before the weather changes (and get some exercise, too! I'm trying to get in shape!). Yesterday the temperature was in the mid-eighties, but it's supposed to get as low as 39 degrees tomorrow after storms. I don't know, but i kinda enjoy the weather changes. smile

The bedroom is so close to being finished that it's getting exciting. I have no idea how many hours i've put into repairing the walls and stripping woodwork and painting... 200 hours maybe? So now i'm just doing paint touch-ups, removing the painter's tape from the windows, and then i'm ready to remove the tools and paint cans and wash the windows and floor. I think i can finish it by Monday... i'm so excited! Then (eek) i get to move in! I've stayed in the same bedroom for.. hm... 10 years i think, so this will be a good change, but i think it will feel weird, hahaa. I've been sorting my clothes and things because my plan is to only move in the things i actually use and to get rid of the rest! I love lightening up and feeling organized.

I'm also close to finishing some knitting projects and might finish one today. I'm looking forward to putting a summer purse in the store window to attract people to making it in a workshop this summer.

I hope everyone here at Bella has things to look forward to this weekend and hope you share them with others here.

best wishes, all. smile

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Moe, we should start a new topic on what we are looking forward to tomorrow. I am looking forward to:

1. spending the day with my girlfriend and her mother.
2. hopefully having a sunny day to plant some flowers (it's been raining here for the last 3 days).
3. having Subway subs for dinner (Tuesdays are sub days. laugh yummy!)

Today I am looking forward to catching up on some recorded prime time shows with my husband and doing some new exercises.

Trish

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
Today/night Im looking forward to getting a nice long sleep smile Soooo comfy smile

Tomorrow I am looking forward to finishing my day at work (doing my favourite shift) then having a BBQ with friends.

ANND... coming back to BELLAONLINE because its been AGES!!!!

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
hi Lala,

Good to see you are still here at Bella!

Well, i have had a huge falling out with a friend of 25 years, they have done something unethical, and i'm seriously wondering if they are a healthy person to be around and if i need to let that contact go. So i am really sad today.

So i have decided i especially need today to have things to look forward to, and to rebalance my focus, and be around people who are healthy to be around. I need things to "refill my spirit."

So...

I'm looking forward to building a fire in the fireplace, and i'm calling up friends to see if they can come over. No takers, yet, but it will probably happen.

And i need other things to look forward to... let's see... my coffee! Brewing a pot now.

And what i most want in my life is love, so what might i do today for that? hm. I'll think on that.

And i'm looking forward to working on some things today and moving ahead. smile

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Good morning, everyone. smile

Well, i guess things are a little better. My friend apologized sincerely... they are actually very upset with themselves. I still don't know if we'll stay friends but we're both hanging in and talking. This thing has been like a dark cloud over me, and i still feel pretty down, but I want to find the positives so much! And one thing i figure i can do, is keep looking for things to look forward to in my day.

Today my plan is to knit as much as i can stand on this urgent knitting commission. I will be glad to see myself make progress and soon having this job out of the way, so i'm looking forward to that. And while i do that, i'm going through my cd collection, deciding what to keep and not, and putting the keepers into a new binder that takes up less space. Music heals, doesn't it? smile

And i'm looking forward to eating lovely food today. My house is stuffed with good food at the moment, so i think i will take time to make really nice meals for myself.

And i think i'll take up zazen again, so i'm looking forward to doing that today.

What about the rest of you? What can you look forward to today? What's going on in your lives?

D
Shark
Shark
D
I am looking forward to spending time with Roger whom I have been dating recently along with a few other men. Roger is by far my favorite. After my horrible date last night, I now realize that I already have the kind of man I want in my life. I just didn't see it until last night (see Dating Deal Breakers). I think I could fall in love with him. I can't wait to see him.

Page 41 of 134 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.