Next Thread
Print Thread
#448919 09/01/08 08:48 AM
R
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
R
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Shark
Shark
L
I wear many, but I would say my signature is Revlon's Fire and Ice because I was wearing that when I met my husband. I usually wear more of the simple florals in the Summertime and the spicier ones in the Wintertime. This Summer I have been wearing Sunflowers alot because I like the way it wears off. And my old favorites are White Shoulders and Anais Anias. I adored Avon's Rare Rubies but they stopped making it and I got a bottle from UK on eBay and it was not the same. Some of my favorite classics for me are Obsession and Halston--usually evening scents.
Ravyn

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
C
C
I have about 4 differnt fragrances... even though I do try new ones, I get differnt types. I wear one if I am going to the beach or a BBQ, a more potent one if I am going to a party or a wedding, where everybody will have somethin on so I dont want mine to get lost in all those scents. Onc for rainy days and onc for regular outings to the mall or just out and about.

"The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now."

online perfume store
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I like Ambush!

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I like to switch up fragrances for the simnple fact that I get too "used" to the scent if I wear one for too long.

That's one of the biggest reasons women (and men) will put on too much perfume or cologne - becuase their nose has gotten used to the scent, so they wear more and more of it.

I really love Victoria Secret's Halo and Pink. I like the citrus/floral scents best. Though in the winter I do like adding a vanilla to it to make the scent "warmer".

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor

Moderated by  Juliette-Fragrance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.