logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
It's official Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has been chosen as John McCain VP running mate.

Excellent choice:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Blessings,
Linda Sue Grimes
Maya Shedd's Temple
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Shark
Shark
T
YES!!!!

Michelle
W
Shark
Shark
W
Go McCaine!

I know he made the right choice because the major news networks have been climbing over each other to point out how she's the wrong choice.

They've been saying she'll have no time because she's a mother (not a problem that Obama has kids),
that she's just a former mayor of a town of 9000 (Obama was a community activist- much better)
that she has no experience and is she ready to lead on day one if something happens to McCaine (are they serious? They would rather have the extensive experience of Obama- or lack there of?).

We should be excited that the media doesn't like her!

-whoisjohngalt

J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
I am actually a Republican and yes, I am serious. The issue is---Mc Cain is the one with the experience, but he is old and has a hx of very poor health. If he dies, she has to be the one to lead. I am not for Obama, but he has Joe Biden, with plenty of knowledge and experience to both guide him as President, or take over for him if he can not serve.

The experience of the Vice President is more of an issue when the President is not young and healthy. If it's really true that he barely knew her before making his decision, I think that's incredibly irresponsible.

W
Shark
Shark
W
Excellent point Jennifer, in McCaine's case, we do have to take who his VP pick is seriously. However I think that Sarah Palin can only help. Let's just assume McCaine wasn't there for a moment and compare Obama against Palin.

Palin is someone who has successfully stood up to political corruption in her own state against her own party. That alone speaks volumes on her strength of character.

Obama has come from one of the most corrupt cities in America- Chicago (A publicly announced safe- haven for illegal immigrants) He went to a church that preached a black version of the KKK led by Jeremiah Wright (who, in this country that is so mean to the black man, just bought a multimillion dollar home). He had his campaigns launched at the home of an unrepent terrorist, William Ayers. The two served on a board together called the Woods fund of Chicago (Information on what the two did on the board is locked up and unaccessable by the public or the press) Obama accepted a sweetheart deal on property from a now convicted slum lord, Tony Rezko. All of these people that Obama was closely tied to, he said he didn't know. If he doesn't know the terrorists, criminals, and racists of his own city, what chance does he have to spot them on a global scale?

Palin has executive experience as governor. How does Bill Clinton's governor experience count and Palin's does not?

Another thing that is great about Palin is she is very direct. Ask her a question about something and she will give a very straightforward and clear answer. Obama will uh... uh... uh... and give a long and drawnout answer that is so vague that anyone can take it to mean anything.

She is pro-life. This is something that will appeal to the
Conservatives. She kept a baby with down syndrom. Barack calls having babies punishments and has voted for partial birth abortions (for those of you that don't know, that's when the baby is being born and the doctor sticks a tube into its head as it comes out)

All in all, she is solid and refreshing. She has shown she will offer change as she stood up to corruption. Obama has only participated in it.

This was a great choice and though I have disagreements with some of John McCaine's policies, I would have to say that at the moment I am more proud of him as a candidate than ever before.

-whoisjohngalt

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.