Next Thread
Print Thread
#419023 05/16/08 08:23 PM
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
We just saw the commercial the other day and on Friday June 6th is the Fourth season of Meerkat Manor. My son cannot wait and it is written on the calendar and when we were at Barnes and Noble last Friday we got a Meerkat Manor book that he just loves and he has season 1 and 2 on DVD.

Friday, June 6th - Animal Planet - premieres Season Four of Meerkat Manor!

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
There is a movie on Sunday the 25th on Animal Planet about Meerkat Manor. Not sure if this leads up to the new season or what as it is kind of confusing watching the commercial. Today is the second time in two months we went to LA Zoo and did not see a Meerkat, guess they were sleeping or in hiding.

AUTISM site
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
My 13 year old spent most of yesterday watching the Meerkat Manor Marathon on animal planet. We even have the first two seasons on DVD.

Anyway he was not too happy with the change of the introduction with the graphics and the narrator changed. He said it is the same person who narrated Walking with Prehistoric Beasts. That is what she sounded like, we are not 100% positive, but it was familiar.

Anyone watch it and like it? My son also did not like how they said it was an hour and really the show is thirty minutes long and they repeated it again.

AUTISM site
M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
I have not seen the show at all. But would love to hear what everyone else thought.

Marci Ann Peterson
WE love the Meerkats here too and have been somewhat ambivalant about the change of narrators (from Sean Astin to Stockard Channing) we don't really dislike her but it's just not the same w/out him, KWIM? Also, I have noticed this season has quite a few sexual undertones~ not always the easiest thing to explain to my youngest what some of the inuendo means... anyways, my 2 cents smile

My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate~ that's my philosophy. (T.H. Wilder)
K
K
My hubby and I love Meerkat Manor...we've alwayes loved the Desperate Housewives-esque music and innuendoes...the only thing we haven't liked recently is the rap commercials...

the best thing about Meerkats is that it's a reality show that's actually real.

Last edited by kimsites; 08/21/08 09:54 AM.

Moderated by  Chana- Children's TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.