Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
williams.w #435885 07/16/08 12:16 PM
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Tha't what I am here for. I am glad you found this helpful.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
aboura48126 #443087 08/11/08 09:20 PM
S
S
Thanks Aboura for your reply. I am so sorry that I stopped watching this post. My cousin recommended the Carol's Daughter line. What do you think?

S
S
Grace thanks so much for your concern. I've never tried Avon hair care products but I love the moisture therapy hand cream and lotion. I'm so sorry I stopped watching the post but my cousin suggested Carol's Daughter products. I have chemically relaxed hair and I'm looking for natural products. I recently tried the shampoo and leave in conditioner for dry hair. I'm not sure if I like it or not.

#443090 08/11/08 09:32 PM
S
S
Has anyone ever tried Carol's Daughter hair and skin care products? I recently bought a shampoo and leave-in conditioner. I just tried them once so it is too early to tell. These products are supposed to be all natural and Jada Pinkett-Smith swears by them!

So Ladylike #443231 08/12/08 11:58 AM
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Hello So Ladylike,

Good to see you back.

Let me check and see if their hair care products are considered natural.

I to like to use natural products on my hair as well.

What kind of condition is your hair in right now and exactly what are you looking for in a shampoo and conditioner? I say this because it depends if you're looking for something to treat just your dry hair or is there something else you want such as volume, shiney hair, treatments for dry ends etc?

Let's see if we can treat everything at once. Also when it comes to hair care no matter the hair you need to have a hair care regimen. A hair care regimen will allow you to give your hair the continued treatment and care it so deserves by using products in the same line.

So in order for me to be able to help you I would need to know what you are trying to accomplish and what results do you want for your hair and from your hair care regimen.

I know you want natural product as well, so I will work on that for you.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Your hair care is a personal spot on beauty for you so we must customize something that will work for you and you alone. Not all products are for all people even though they are created to be but do fall short of that promise at times.

The other thing you may want to think about with chemically treated hair is sun damage. The same uv rays that damages the skin also wrecks havoc on the hair too especially chemically treated hair. This is another topic we will discuss later.

So for now if you could provide the information above I will try to help you treat your immediate concern for your hair.

S
S
Well,

I'm really trying to grow my hair. I need products that will prevent split ends and moisturize my hair. I have taken a pledge to attempt to discontinue the use of all heat on my hair for the next 6 weeks. So far, its been 2 weeks and I'm so tempted.

So Ladylike #443461 08/12/08 07:27 PM
T
Shark
Shark
T
garnier fructis makes (or used to make, I can't find it anywhere now) a leave in conditioner called long & strong and it has been really great for my long hair. It's in a round bottle.
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by toddzgrrl02; 08/12/08 07:37 PM.

Michelle
So Ladylike #445862 08/20/08 04:38 PM
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Hello So Ladylike,

I am still waiting to hear on the Avon Hair care system of being all natural or not. But I must admit. I've used their products and I love the results I get. I believe they are as natural as AVON can go and keep the prices as inexpensive as they are.

Right now they have a 2-1 shampoo and conditioner called Daily Results Healthy Shine. The other regimine I suggest is Avon Advance Techniques Body Bulding shampoo and conditioner that goes with it. For dry ends and split ends I suggest The Dry Ends Serum.

You can view these products at www.yourAVON.com/gdooley if you are interested.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Greetings to all

This post is about hair care. I would greatly appreciate some feed back on what, you, the visitor would like to see discussed in this subject.

Hair care can cover a multitude of sub topics, but to better serve you I need your help.

What is it about your hair you struggle with the most?

I look forward to hearing your comments.

So until next time...

*Grace* for the Journey

D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
Thanks alot of

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Trailer for "Limbo" Starring Simon Baker
by Angie - 06/02/24 09:09 PM
Tennis Legend Roger Federer - New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 06/01/24 11:03 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 06/01/24 04:09 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 06/01/24 08:53 AM
Bandana Essentials
by Angie - 05/30/24 08:26 PM
French Open Tennis Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 05/30/24 01:20 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/29/24 05:24 PM
Outside the Box Sewing
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/25/24 12:37 PM
Fabric Flowers for Spring
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/15/24 10:40 PM
Review - Animated Illustrations by Jamie Bartlett
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/14/24 02:52 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.