Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Some dreams hit so hard it's like being there. Suddenly that explosion and falling out of the sky or recognizing a lost love or acquaintance, even though they may not look the same, seems to take on a different meaning. It just feels like them, like just knowing your own child or pet.

If you've had a past life experience or would like to partake in the discussion of past lives and how to remember, follow the link to the latest article.

Past Lives

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/27/08 02:49 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Good article, Elleise.

I have had several past lives and remember at least six, which came to me in dreams. I always have my guide/protector with me to help me be objective and learn rather than frightened and sad about the deaths experienced in those past lives.

All my life (this life) I had been afraid of heights - then I found out that in a past life, I was startled and fell off the ledge at the Grand Canyon (it did not have that name back then) to my death. I was a member of a Native American tribe.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
A
A
My understanding is so limited, but it seems to me that if information from any past life would be helpful, we would be equipped to recall it with a little less difficulty. I don't know, but maybe there is a "veil of forgetfulness" for a reason.

I do feel a certain "draw" to particular time periods, and I have experienced actual memory (or perhaps extra-vivid imaginary visions...LOL) iinvolving some cultures, but I also have a DEFINITE repulsion to certain eras as well, and that seems significant to me.

I'm VERY curious about past lives, but only to the extent that the information might help me work through my karma in this life.

I have pretty vivid dreams, too. And I always dream that I am about to drown, but then "remember" that I can breathe underwater, and my lungs fill with the water and it's the most refreshing oxygen ever!!!

Anyway....

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Alison, welcome smile

I agree with you about a "veil of forgetfulness" for a reason, and I'm pretty sure it's so we spend our time focussing on our life and role we have now. I think if we did remember everything we'd be preoccupied with all of the situations we had, then. We may even carry over added resentments towards the people we are here to work through issues with.

Can you imagine if you knew, your creepy boss or brother-in-law was someone who took the life of someone you loved or was maybe a guard that treated you or your child horribly?

I feel, on the other hand, you can get to the root of some fears, especially those that are unattached to anything we might have indured here or that seem to be cyclical, through past life memories.

I've had the breathing underwater dream, several times. I read somewhere it is a past memory, but of this life. It's back when we were in utero.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
I agree with you about the 'veil of forgetfulness'. Imagine what mental and emotional torment we would be in if we could remember it all from many life times. I have a totally irrational fear of feathers. Apparently I was terrified of them as a small child and it has stayed with me. I have always thought that this was something from a past life.

Jan Harper, Current Events Editor
Current Event Website

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

It seems that very young children can sometimes remember their past lives then the veil comes down around the age of 7 or so. Some things from the past would be much too difficult, I imagine, for us to carry around in this life.

When we have fears in the present life, it is often due to a past life incident and having your guide with you when you explore that fear/past life is very helpful. Your guide, when asked properly, can prevent you from experiencing the fear or strong emotions with traumatic past life experiences.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.