Next Thread
Print Thread
#434422 07/10/08 11:48 AM
B
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
B
Have you guys seen the ads for this new TLC show?? It's premiering next week and looks like it will be pretty good. It centers around this one bridal shop and the people that work there, and each episode they'll feature different brides-to-be and helping them find the perfect dress for their taste, style, body type, etc. I'm sure the dresses will be amazing!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I think this must be the show's 2nd season, as I have watched a few episodes of it. But frankly, I don't know anyone who has $5,000 for a wedding dress alone. It might help someone trying to decide on a particular style though. These types of shows generally have a bit too much personal drama in them for me to fully enjoy them.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Amoeba
Amoeba
Yes of course all bridal dresses looks like princess in the world. The Bridal dress should be perfect according to the bridal body type. The bridal dress should be chosen by the bridal. Then all dressers are pretty good.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I have seen the show.With so many dresses the women go through alot trying to find what they want. Who would you ladies take to help you pick out your dress? There was one episode where the maid of honor acted as if she was getting married. She was really picky over the dress.

*Transitions*
B
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
B
What I can't believe is why a bride would want to bring a whole entourage to help pick out the dress! It seems that would makes things MORE confusing, not less! I would only want my mother to come, no one else!

I didn't realize it was the second season already- it looks like it will be pretty drama-filled smile It starts tomorrow at 8 then right?

I am a wedding planner, and I can't even imagine going along to find the bride's dress! That is something that is special for the bride and should be all about making her happy. I think if there are too many people, especially family and friends that will throw in their own opinions, then the bride might not get exactly what she wanted. It should be about making her happy and giving her the dress she always wanted, instead of bringing in everyone else's ideas and opinions.

On another note, I haven't seen the show yet. Maybe some people need the help, or welcome it!

Sarah Fierro
Editor
Military Families @ BellaOnline

<3 Proud military daughter and wife <3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I agree with you ladies. I feel that bring along so many people will cause more drama. I feel that the bride should have in mind her dream dress, and those that go along with her should just help her find what she describes! I would take my bestfriend.

*Transitions*
B
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
B
Although I suppose the people featured on this show aren't the most "typical" brides- after all they're spending $5,000 or more on a dress. Did you see on the show how that one lady (Angelina I think her name was) kept coming into the store to try on her dress again and "spend time with it?" That was funny! The dress really is SO important though- I guess I would be paranoid about making sure it still fit and everything!

Moderated by  Christina-Weddings 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.