logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Many of you have expressed interest in learning more about those of us who make money online, pretty exclusively.

I just signed up to be a team leader for the 30 Day Challenge - where everyone who signs up will participate in creating their own thing, market it and reach the goal of making your first $10 online.

This is by legendary internet marketer Ed Dale - who last year sold 38 niche websites for $5,000,000.00 - not a typo. That really happened - this guy knows his stuff.

No get rich quick schemes. No catch 22. No free now, pay later.

It's entirely free to join. If you want to make money online, you'd be ridiculous to not sign up for all the free training alone.

AND if you choose to be on my team - Team Inspiration in Action - you'll have your very own coach for the entire project.

Free. Yup. You get me. Free.

Now, anyone can join the AND if you choose to be on my team - 30 Day Challenge - whether or not you're on my team. It's free for everyone.

But... I don't want just anybody on my team. There will be teams available for others, so don't worry about it if you don't fit with my group.

Team Inspiration in Action wants people who are passionate, who care, and who take action to give back to the world.
You likely have causes, you likely donate money or time to charity, you likely want to do something good for your community, the environment or save the world with your success. WE WANT YOU!!!!!

Last edited by MegM_BusinessCoach; 06/18/08 01:30 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Ok, forum readers - your head start is almost over.

I brought it to you first (some of you are already on your way), then I posted to two of my websites.

And today, I'll be letting BusinessCoach.BellaOnline readers in on the secret.

And by next week, I'll tell other already registered members of the 30 Day Challenge (#30DC) the secret (or not so secret, by then) bonus that is only available to my Inspiration in Action Team members.

I want you active, motivated, wonderful people to have first crack at getting on my team. So, get in now.

Skeptic? Need more info? Ok.

Meg Meyer dot Com & Center of Muse have blog posts about it & one of them even features a video lesson preview!

I expect the new article to be up in a couple of hours, so here is your final headstart announcement!

Be there or be square!

Meg Meyer

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi Meg, I just signed up to your newsletter, and am contemplating the 30 day challenge.

Just wondering, I'm just working on a website (about a local's guide to vacationing on a budget in London) and have heard that to take part in the challenge, we need to have a site like this?

Will this be ok? My business idea would be to find products that would help those with kids to show them the world, and culture, in a way that was affordable for families and young people.

Our London online vacation journal site is the one in my signature below if you want to see if it's suitable. If not, will I have to write a new site as part of the challenge?

Thanks, and looking forward to those newsletter tips!

B
B
Megan-

Signed up for the 30 Day Challenge through your affiliate link. Hope you got the points!

Are you actively doing this? I know I'm a bit late but better late than never!

Love to have your input!

Thanks for the tips! Look forward to following your stuff!

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
He does the Challenge several times throughout the year. I signed up for the first one and the tool bar I downloaded and the email newsletters I get have been very helpful.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I'm so glad to know about this. I'm taking my work in a new direction and would love to participate. I hope you're doing it again soon.

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.