Michelle, hope your feeling better today

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
"Rosie" #426572 06/14/08 07:00 AM
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Yes Michelle I'm thinking of you too, panic is the WORST. BTW there is a full moon coming up next week and this affects pretty much everything, esp emotionality -- no joke. Once that subsides, I bet u will be on the upswing once more. (A friend of mine always says that if the moon can affect the tides, why should we, as walking columns of fluid, be any different?)
Very important with panic too is diet. No caffeine (I mean NONE) and never let your blood sugar get low as that can push u over the abyss! Protein is esp helpful (chick peas, cheese). Be kind to yourself. You too Rosie! :>

Sue Moore,Blues and Jazz Editor.

Blues and Jazz Website
Blues and Jazz Forum
C
OP Offline
C
Michelle,
Why are you in a constant state of panic? What is going on that makes you feel that way?

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
We've started cleaning out our basement, which means unearthing A LOT of past for me. There are some boxes that I had not even opened since before I was married.

I found a bunch of my old college stuff. I was date-raped in college. And this is just bringing back a lot of memories a little too clearly for me.

Plus I'm in the middle of trying to make a pretty big decision as far as academic/career path. I've had this idea for a business - but it so totally different from what I've always wanted and planned to do (music education)- that it seems a little crazy to change tactics this late.

And, I think I am going to have to take my ex back to coiurt on child support issues.

It's just one thing piled in another, I'm feeling a little buried. eek

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
The key is to take things one at a time. I had a panic attack when I tried to talk at a town meeting about something - I am very bad in front of strangers. I felt like I was going to collapse.

Michelle - don't think about life as "I must do X because in the past I planned to do X". People change. Paths change. Something that was perfect for you 5 years ago may be not right for you now. Sit down and decide NOW what would make you very happy. Yes, it might involve a new career - but TONS of people change careers completely. Lots of people hit retirement and do something diametrically different and are so happy!

We should always do what makes us very happy. Pursue your dreams smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Gecko
Gecko
Michelle, so sorry to hear that and hope you feel better soon. I have them also and they are no fun, recently had a trip to the ER(husband dragged me there I don't like to go)and although I know how much they are NOT fun, alls I could think about all the way to the hospital was that old Cheech and Chong record about Dave, where he knocks on the door and says Dave and the other guy says Dave's not here. I have opted not to take daily drugs, I do try and keep my diet good, exercise, and for me trying to stick to some sort of schedule works most of the time. Maybe try making a list and then work from there. That is one of the things that really helps me because once I do make the list I can see that no I can't realistically do all of things in one day.

I know it is so easy to say but not so easy to do smile

C
OP Offline
C
Michelle,

I agree with Lisa, do what makes you happy! If you are afraid to venture away from a secure area of your life, figure out a way that you can keep your current income but persue your idea.

Life is tough, you can't let it take control of you. Everyday you are going to face difficult decisions. For the rest of your life, all you can do is make the choices that seem best at the time and don't sweat the small stuff!

Be happy, it isn't worth giving the past that much power. You have gone through some tough stuff but it is in the past.The present is just that,a present and the future can be anything you want it to be! You hold all the cards, listen to what your head and heart tell you and don't give a damn what others think. Don't give some a--h--- the power to make your life anything less than what it should be.

Colleen

Ok I was reading this and I really don't know what kind of attacks but I get excite acttack I don't know if I am spelling that right but I could feel my heart pounding real fast and I can not breath it is a ugly feeling.

Last edited by Norma Escandon; 06/29/08 10:08 PM.
C
OP Offline
C
Norma,
Nice to meet you! It sounds lik you have some type of anxiety attack going on. My suggestion is to go to your physician and let him know what you are feeling. Sometimes they are fleating because of some type of stress in your life but othr times they will get progressively worse.
Which ever the case,your family physician should be able to help you. If not change your doctor! There is no reason why anyone should needlessly suffer from such a debilitating disorder.
Colleen

Thanks I will do that see a doctor because sometimes I get bad ones where I feel like my head want to explode and I can not breath and it happen when I get very upset.
Thank you Norma

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.