Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
G
The Secret concept was not new to me. I realized long ago I could shape my life in this way and have changed my life and reinvented myself--so to speak, as well as acquired things many times.

Has it worked for you?

The Miele CVA 5000
Expand your dream horizons with the ultimate coffee system.
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Gayle Santana
Coffee Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Koala
Koala
J
Actually, it has worked for me in many ways. I too have long believed that my thoughts shape my life but only in the past year or two have I been trying to consciously channel my thoughts into a certain direction to achieve a certain thing.

Overall, I've attracted a lot of very positive things into my life. I feel that keeping positive thoughts and focusing on certain goals and attitudes has helped me tremendously.

I do find tho that I have to keep reading about the law of attraction and consciously focusing on it because sometimes my thoughts just kind of naturally go back to their old, more negative patterns.

G
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
G
I think everyone has to work at staying on a positive track. One of the things I do whenever I feel in a negative state of mind is turn everything off and start a "rage of appreciation" starting with simple things like being alive, breathing and taking it up from there.

I recommend "Ask and It is Given" by Esther Hicks. It actually helped me to get unstuck in the poverty mentality.

Gayle Santana
Coffee Editor
M
M
I agree with Gayle Coffee. I also believe in Be positive.

Gecko
Gecko
Yes rampages of Appreciation are great! The Secret HAS been working for me. Things have come into my life although they have taken time. Ask and it is given is fabulous! Love it!

I leave the child-rearing to people who feel called to it. I've never felt that call.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.