Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#373861 02/08/08 06:50 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
: Rhianna by far is the most beautiful artist that has taken the music industry by storm! Her new video is out of control, her new haircut looks amazing!She is definitley too hot for t.v.. I just the scoop that shes got some upcoming shows!!! I work with Escada, and the word is they're hosting her 3 exclusive"Girls Night Out" shows March through April in Chicago, San Francisco, and NYC! I have to say I'm super bummed that she's not coming to LA, but my new Escada perfume Moon Sparkle will get me through it..lol... I need to know if she's as hot in person as she looks on T.V., I bet she is! Has anyone seen a show of hers?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I am not a huge fan and i havent seen any of her shows but i love umbrella and please dont stop the music

Il Faut Vivre, Ni Exister

God needs to be the wind in the sail
~Clint
smile
smile
laugh
smile
smile

Y
OP Offline
Y
I love both of those songs too=]

You should check out Escada's new perfume Moon Sparkle. It smells sweet, fresh, and is just in time for Spring! It can be purchased at Macy's, Sephora, and at Dillards. Along with the perfume, you can get other cool gifts, like a free music download and a Rihanna CD! Check out the details @BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by yougotme; 02/25/08 09:50 PM.
Gecko
Gecko
I really enjoyed some of the songs from her last album. Some of the songs sounded familiar and then it came to me that the backup singers remind me of TLC. (Waterfalls)

J
J
I enjoy her songs. She is really good singer.And also very HOT.

Gecko
Gecko
I know very little about the girl. My knowledge is limited to what my 17-year-old nephew tells me about her, which isn't much. He did tell me that there was a rumor that she was actually a man but the chance that it is true is close to none.

Heather J. Hasan
Chinese Culture Editor & CC Forum Moderator
B
B
yeah... if u like CIARA , there is a compilation series you should check out called "Euro Club Hits" --

it's pretty clear that dance music is coming back around the world -- just check the recent big American hip-hop and R&B hits which are clear rip-offs of the european dance style.....

here's the direct iTunes link to the "Euro Club Hits" series.....

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

F
F
Originally Posted By: clintsgirl
I am not a huge fan and i havent seen any of her shows but i love umbrella and please dont stop the music

I also like these both songs.
I m not a big fan of her but i like her hair cut style.

T
T
I m not her huge fan but i like her few of songs a lot.

Originally Posted By: Heather - Chinese Culture
I know very little about the girl. My knowledge is limited to what my 17-year-old nephew tells me about her, which isn't much. He did tell me that there was a rumor that she was actually a man but the chance that it is true is close to none.

That is hilarious, oh what goes around the highschools... Rihanna does have a beautiful voice don't think it is one that comes from a man

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.