Print Thread
J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
Many business owners work alone either in their homebased office or another location. There are times when you need help to go to the next level. If you work alone, would you benefit from an inspiration coach or team? Someone or others to check in with you each morning to help you stay on task, reach goals, brain storm new ideas? Curious to know your thoughts on this. Thanks!

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Repurpose WorkBusiness Owners Editor Bella Online
Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Hi Jordan,

I think this is a great question and at first I was surprised that no one responded. Then I realized how typical it is of so many women!

If you had said a Business Coach, I think more would consider it. However, since you said Inspiration Coach, I think many women don't understand the real value of how inspiring themselves translates into a better business!

We women are the backbone of our businesses and yet, so many often treat themselves horribly, the most brutal of all task masters!

The irony is that many of us turn around and expect the best productivity from ourselves. Good grief! I can't wait for every business woman to wake up! In fact, I make it my mission to invite any of you reading this to wake up!

How can we expect powerful results if we don't provide a positive environment for ourselves? I know that my creativity and production goes out the window when I slip off track this way. What happens with you?

This is why I actually have TWO Coaches for myself. I pay a good sized fee to be part of a Coaching group that meets over the telephone several times a month.

I also have my own personal woman Coach who is able to Coach me in business matters, as well as those personal matters which affect my business and my whole life. The accountability is excellent.

There is something incredibly powerful having a Coach who believes in you and keeps inviting you to raise the bar while still making sure to take special care of yourself.

We women are social creatures. Is it any surprise we flourish with the right kind of support?

Warm regards,

Tami

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
Tami once again your comments speak to the heart of the matter. And yes you understood right. I was intentional when I said inspiration coach. Starting and running a business is challenging, however with the right support we can thrive, as you said. I join you in inviting woman to take advantage of the support systems around to encourage them in the day to day working of the business. How great for you that you have such a support system. I'm hoping to build a system for myself as my business is expanding into a new area. Thanks for posting.

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Repurpose WorkBusiness Owners Editor Bella Online
Forum Moderator

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.