logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Zebra
Zebra
Cookies for everyone who's making progress! Lisa, I cleaned my whole apt. last weekend. It's so nice when it's clean. I keep it fairly clean all the time, but mopping & dusting I ignore too long.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
No no I want a virtual yummy yogurt! No cookies here smile

That is awesome that you cleaned the apartment Deb! I envy you! I dreeeeam about having a clean home. But one thing at a time. Right now I have 2 1/2 clean rooms. BigBrother BigSister is coming next Thursday so I get to donate another few boxes of stuff so that gives me encouragement to get some more cleaning done.

Today's goal for me is to get all the social networking pages caught up and my new articles and site homepage all set. I'm doing well on it! Then to work on email again.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Congrats to both of you in cleaning up your places! I try to keep mine clean too, but I slide once in a while. I hate cleaning the bathroom so much that I clen the tub and surround wall when I'm in the shower, then when I get out, still naked, I clean the rest of the bathroom. I don't know why it seems to be easier that way. I have a white tiled bathroom, and we have black dogs in the house. Seems like all the blair hair drifts in there.

I'm trying to work on my ebook and main webite. In between putting up green beans and blackberries and peaches... Remember, I live on a farm. I'm reviewing the books I read on my site here at Bella as soon as I can and working ahead. Last week I posted three in one day. Now I've got three more I've read since then. What a great thing: Reading and writing!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I am adding old articles from all my past writing endeavors to my writing portfolio site. It's a lot of work but so satisfying - have been wanting to do this for years!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Still moving articles to jillflorio.com, and hired someone to post a few blogs on CL for me while I work on my JF project. smile

Last edited by Jilly; 07/08/08 04:32 PM.
One year goals?! I have trouble setting and keeping goals for the day. There always seems to be something or another that I let sabotage my hopes and dreams. How do I get past that?

Teresa S. in Texas
LML Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Teresa, i was just thinking the same thing! There are two posts on this forum-- Five year goals and one year goals. I've been meaning to post to them, but I can barely figure out what I want to do today let alone that far ahead smile I've been reading the two threads trying to figure out what to plan.

Zebra
Zebra
Start with the thread on priorities.

Priorities thread

Once you have your priorities set, then setting your long-term (five year) and short-term (one year) goals should come easier.

And, although this article is for business goals, it can easily be adapted to anything and might help you set more meaningful goals:

A Simple Method for Setting Goals

Zebra
Zebra
Teresa,

That's one reason we're doing this in the forums--to help each other actually get there! We help each other stay accountable to our goals and action plans!

It's more fun when you have a cheering section and a group of advisors helping you! We can help you tame some of the negative demons, too--which truly do plague us all.

Gecko
Gecko
"Athena you have accomplished a LOT! How did it go - was it easy or did it all fall into place?"

Jilly, lovely Jilly NO IT WAS HARD!!! It has taken YEARS to get to the point where I could apply and I had to do a maths course, teaching course (even though I have a degree and diploma in teaching from my home country) and my husband and I had to pass a course about English and UK culture! Healthy Schools was hard too BUT along the way there were great things that happened like when we were told things were impossible and they DID just fall into place! Amazing things have happened along the way.

I leave the child-rearing to people who feel called to it. I've never felt that call.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 06:17 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.