Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Right, Lisa, your monitor is probably tired. You rode it hard and put it down wet.

heeheeeeee

And don't forget that the cranes was on your to-do list, so having your inbox rise up again is okay. smile

What priority from your list does doing cranes/origami fulfill? I don't remember seeing one that relates.

Last edited by Jilly; 06/27/08 01:41 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Cranes pays the bills. My finances are very stable, so it's not something I need on my priority list smile If I added in all the things like "stay in the same house" and "stay in the same financial situation" and "stay in the same book reading state" and "stay in the same sweat pants wearing lifestyle" my priority list would be 800 pages long smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Well, mine is pretty long. We are not in any hurry here. smile

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Okay, I had some long talks with DH and Lisa, about organizing my website projects, and then I did a flow chart on my white board about how everything will relate and how much energy I should spend on different things.

Basically the social networking sites need to funnel into my actual web sites that I control. That's Facebook, Twitter, Amazon and a few other things I am involved with.

So my priorities will be crestlineliving.com, my cosmetics site here on BellaOnline, and eventually, all my masses of previous written articles will be moved onto JillFlorio.com (which we have disabled right now). And HippyGeek.com will be my own personal blog (which at this point doesn't have much content) and will also funnel into my 'article-based' websites.

My other misc blogs are pretty stagnant and I need to move my articles off them and onto JillFlorio (which needs a design). So I have...um...7 blogs to dismantle.

Last edited by Jilly; 06/29/08 07:18 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I am talking with Debbie about developing crestlineliving.com in her SOHO forum, in her free advice thread, and she is being awesomely helpful:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Jilly; 06/30/08 05:22 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jill that sounds awesome, it sounds like you are really making great progress! Good for you!

Low Carb Forum
Gecko
Gecko
First of the goals I wrote down on the one year goals post and progress so far:
UK Residency for me and hubby - ACHIEVED!

Our school to get Healthy Schools Status (of which I play a big part) - ACHIEVED!

Me to go to Russia on a tour for a week in August (I think it's the 11th and I've decided which tour company and which tour etc.)
THIS ONE IS TRICKIER
HAVE PAID FOR THE TOUR BUT I NEED TO APPLY FOR THE VISA TODAY, WISH ME LUCK. PLUS I DON'T KNOW WHICH FLIGHT YET BUT THEY ARE HOLDING ONE FOR ME.

My husband and I to go to the States again in
October and spend a week visiting: San Francisco, Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Yes it would be a bit of a whirlwind but WHAT a whirlwind!
WE ARE THINKING OF GOING AT CHRISTMAS TIME INSTEAD AS HUBBY WHO IS EGYPTIAN IS GOING TO EGYPT FOR A HOLIDAY IN EARLY OCTOBER AND WOULD BE TOO TIRED FOR THIS. WE ARE THINKING JUST LAS VEGAS AND GRAND CANYON THIS TIME.

I'd also like to continue to
improve my social life.
HOPE THAT I CAN GO TO LILLE (FRANCE) WITH A GROUP OF FRIENDS GOING THIS WILL HELP. BUT IT IS ON THE 19TH OF THIS MONTH SO IF I GET MY PASSPORT BACK FROM RUSSIAN EMBASSY ETC ON TIME I WILL STILL GO.

I leave the child-rearing to people who feel called to it. I've never felt that call.
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
That is so awesome that you are making progress Athena!! That is wonderful news!!

I am definitely making progress towards a cleaner house. The bedroom is clean and I just finished scrubbing the bathroom and it is fully clean now!! I took a nice long bath in it and it was just SO nice. My office is half clean. I can see progress around me!

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Athena and Lisa, you are very inspiring! Athena you have accomplished a LOT! How did it go - was it easy or did it all fall into place?

Okay, on my one year goal for finding an accountant/tax person and getting caught up for 07 and comfortably handling current books:

Last night I hired a friend to be our virtual assistant/taxes person/bookkeeper. She has the time and says these are things she is good at. So I sent her a retainer and started pulling together my 07 documents. I have a lot of receipts to wade through but can at least send off the w2s and 1099s right now to get her started.

Zebra
Zebra
Jilly, I'm so very proud of you. You get a virtual cookie.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/13/24 08:26 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/13/24 06:20 PM
Review - Adobe Animate Essential Training
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Learn EVERYTHING about Creating Repeat Patterns
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:04 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/11/24 04:36 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.