Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Shark
Shark
L
Magick is my 11 yr old black Norwegian Forest Cat and the first gift my husband ever got me; Merlin is my 7 year old white short haired odd-eye (left eye is sky blue and right eye is celery green with an aqua center) who showed up with his stray Momma cat the day we moved into a new house and kept coming back until we moved a year later and decided to stay with us; Mystick Grace is my little gray Egyptian Mau mix we got from the pound to keep Mage company 7 years ago (and like another poster above^ her middle name is because she had no grace and kept falling off the kitty tree when we first got her); and the Alien Interloper who showed up on the doorstep pregnant 2 years ago (we guess she is about 3)is Medea--she looks like a Bombay who swallowed a football(after the kittens we got her fixed and she got fat). They are joined by an 11 year old Akita -who owns them all and is owned by them -named (Tsunami) Samantha or Samma for short. They are all proudly in the Mean Kitty Gallery at www.meankitty.com , even Merlin (MY Merlin is pictured under one of his siblings--he does not have a separate listing, there is another Merlin there I believe) who is not mean but is a Master Kakker. You can look them up by name and see the pics. (Also Jody Wallace is Mean Kitty's Typing Slave and she is a PUBLISHED paranormal romance writer and her blog and My Space page may be of some interest to many people on these boards too! Check out Mean Kitty dot com^ and follow her links to the blog etc...she is a cool person! She calls us "The House of M")

Last edited by RavynG; 05/10/08 05:01 PM.

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Shark
Shark
L
Originally Posted By: Eng Culture Nicola Jane
We did think of calling her Mercedes but I could not envision calling out MERC! MERC! at the top of my voice at night!

well you could have called out MERCY MERCY! but then your neighbors would think you were either being murdered or having alot of fun--wink wink.

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Plieades smile

Because later in the evening, whenever I would feel homesick - I'd look to the starz. When I focussed specifically on the 7 sisters constellation (the plieadian constellation), out of nowhere she would always show up w/in a few minutes - never w/the Big Dipper, Orians Belt, etc. Kind of cool.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Shark
Shark
What a shock to see the picture of your Mikey - he is the identical twin to our Nikki, who crossed The Rainbow Bridge on Monday (May 12th).

Kathi
Amoeba
Amoeba
Our evil black cat is named Luna.

M
M
Our black kitten is named Lilith, and her nicknames are Lil, Lily, Lil Mew (I know - sounds like a rapper), and The Mew.

"Perhaps she would become one of those women, pitied or envied, who chose not to have children" - Atonement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Katje (in the avatar pix) is a compilation of little cat, and it sounds Dutch, too.

K
Amoeba
Amoeba
K
He passed away last year, but we had a cat named Bumper. We named him that because ever since he was a little kitty he liked to bump his nose and face into things. It got him into trouble one morning when I was curling my hair. He had his eye on the curling iron and decided to bump it with his nose. Poor baby! But he lived up to his name well.

Karin Norgard
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I had a cat named Lucy because ( I Love Lucy) ;o)

Rosie L
S
S
My cats name was Tickles (he passed away a few years ago at 19 years of age). I was just a little girl when my daddy brought him home to me. I was sitting on the couch with my dad, trying to think of a name for him, when my new kitten came and licked my toes. My dad asked me if it tickled- it did smile

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Melissa-Catholicism/Cats 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.