Print Thread
#423652 06/04/08 09:10 PM
Trish-D Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Do you have any plans to make it to a festival this year or any type of Pagan gathering that you feel like telling us about?

I hope to be able to make it to Pagan Pride near Detroit this year, but not much else unfortunately.

Last edited by TrishPaganEd; 06/04/08 09:10 PM.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Trish-D #423762 06/05/08 11:13 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
This weekend the St. Louis Renaissance Faire AND the St. Louis Pagan Picnic are both happening! Unfortunately I can only go to one, cry so the Renaissance Faire wins out. Fortunately there is usually lots of things to interest Pagans at both.

Last edited by Helen Wharton; 06/05/08 11:14 AM.
Trish-D Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
That's wonderful that you can at least make the Faire Helen. Due to our move, we will be missing the Ren Faires this year but hope to get back into the swing of things next year.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
Trish-D #424554 06/08/08 05:12 AM
F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
I'll be going to the Jacksonville Pagan Pride in the Fall. Though I have enjoyed Pagan festivals in the past, I find them to be too expensive to go this year. Even if a festival has daily fees, they seem to be a lot... I realize the need for the costs, but I just wish that they could be lower so more people could attend... :p

A
A
I grew up in St. Louis, so it was nice to see someone from my hometown. I have gone fron there for over thirty years, so I have no idea they hade such neat festivals there. Maybe I'll have to come down for them sometime.

R
R
I will be attending the Samhain Festival with Greensong Grove in St. Petersburg, FL. I will be doing a children's workshop this year. Also present will be Wendy Rule (wonderful music), Ann Maura (with her books and hand made jewelry for sale) and Aaron Leitch (intriguing workshops and books for sale). The camping is in a beautiful nature preserve, their rituals are always fantastic and the drum circles both relaxing and invigorating at the same time! Anyone in Tampa/St Pete FL area shold try to come out for a great time! Visit here for more info.

*Link deleted. Please remember my forum rules and the TOS of BellaOnline. Please post links in your signature line. Thank you, Trish Deneen, Pagan Editor

Last edited by TrishPaganEd; 10/13/08 09:52 AM.

Author of "Growing up Pagan: A Workbook for Wiccan Families"

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.