Next Thread
Print Thread
C
chloe21 Offline OP
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
C
For those of you interested in the mysteries of Stonehenge, the National Geographic Channel will be showing this on Sunday.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
C-21

Stonehenge ditch (actually pits) was not uniform in shape or depth, varying in width from 10 feet to 20 feet wide at depths ranging from 4.5 feet to 7 feet deep. No effort was taken in keeping any part of nonuniform Stonehenge ditch (mining pits) clean. Ancient energy coal explorers dug down into the solid base rock, haphazardly here and there, then upon finding no coal outcropping, moved on.

Pearson, et al, think scientists are gullible enough to believe that Stonehenge ditch (mined pits) was dug 10 feet - 20 feet wide and 4.5 feet - 7 feet deep down into solid base rock for the express purpose of sprinkling handfuls of cremation dust into it. Pearson, et al, think scientists are stupid enough to believe in their "holy place" and "domain of the dead" initial first purpose. Newsflash, we're not.

"Henges of Western Europe are Coal Busts"
-Dr. Garry Whilhelm Denke (1622-1699)

Besides that, Good show.

G-D

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
LORD Fellow of Woodhenge founded Stonehenge College University.

Stonehenge Chalk Extraction Mine
Chalkboard Bluestone Mine School

Stonehenge lecture hall at Stonehenge College University was a large area outside the Double Bluestone Horseshoe used for instruction. Unlike the inside Double Bluestone Horseshoe traditional Stonehenge classroom having a small capacity, the capacity of Stonehenge lecture hall outside the Double Bluestone Horseshoe measured in the hundreds. Stonehenge lecture hall had a pitched bank so those in the rear were elevated higher than those in the front, giving them visual access to the Bluestone blackboards and instructor. Bluestone chalkboard:

The Black Igneous Bluestone
Chalkboards are Blackboards

Stonehenge classroom at Stonehenge College University was a smaller area room inside Double Bluestone Horseshoe where teaching and learning activities took place. Interesting enough Stonehenge lecture hall and Stonehenge classroom each had their own large writing surface areas because of Double Bluestone Horseshoe, where the Bluestone blackboard Stonehenge lecture hall instructor and Bluestone chalkboard classroom instructor shared knowledge and notes with other members of classes. Lecture and classroom instructors taught simultaneously.

We Never Ran Out of Chalk
LORD Fellow of Woodhenge

Happy Solstice
Garry Denke

Last edited by Garry Denke; 06/21/08 04:29 PM.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Stonehenge University College

All the School Stones were Chalkboards

Stonehenge School Chalk Mine

laugh Garry Denke

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Stonehenge Elementary School

You either take Chalk to the Blackboards,
or you take the Blackboards to the Chalk.

Jack Blackboards Upright Chalk Mine

Stonehenge Graduate School

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
"Why do British archaeologists Destroy evidence?

BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Hey Garry,

Um...What the heck are you talking about?

What does Jack Black have to do with Stonehenge and chalk? What does Stonehenge have to do with chalk.

You really should elaborate more on your posts when you do stuff like you did in the last few posts in this thread.

When I say elaborate, I don't mind all of that scientific mumbo jumbo that you have posted either.
I do not have a degree in Quantum Physics or anything and I cannot make heads nor tails out of half the stuff you post here.

Is it possible for you to talk in layman's terms here?

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor

Moderated by  Vance - Crime Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.