Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#412128 04/27/08 07:46 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I thought I would start a post to see who is still here. I would also like to advacate that each of us who is left send Kim a post to thank and support her through this time. I dont think anyone blames Kim for what happened and I think she has more important things to deal then the bickering here on bella... Otherwise I am sure she would be just as offened by some of the troll post bashing the child free. I would like to open this new thread to support Kim. I know that there are post of support in other places but in other places there is also bickering so this is a happy loving supportive thread only please. this way Kim wont have to read all the bad to get to the good stuff.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Hello Kim,
I would like to thank you for the great job you have done with the MNK forum. I know that you are taking a leave of absence and I hope you are doing well. It is hard to lose a loved one. may you find peace and come back to your friends here at bella. We miss you.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I want to thank Kim, too. This board has helped me immensely, and I'm so sorry it has disappeared overnight. It's just speaks to what we have been saying all along - that women aren't allowed to talk about not wanting kids... not even in an anonymous forum. This was all we had. Last time I checked it was 2008, but you would never know it. Bummer!

Save your own life - don't have kids!
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Thanks.

Save your own life - don't have kids!
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
Hi everyone. I'm back after a couple of crazybusy months.

So... what's been going on? Looks like I've missed some interesting stuff.

Need to check the rest of the messages now. I hope my old pals haven't all gone away!

My maternal clock must be digital - because there's certainly no ticking!
decided #412552 04/28/08 10:21 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
well so much for support....sorry Kim.... :((

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Most people have emailed Kim privately, and it's probably appropriate that thanks go personally to her. When you mail someone a thank-you note after a party, you don't post it on the office note-board smile You give personal thanks which might include private thoughts.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
True but I thought it would be a nice change to have a happy uplifting thread.... since every thing has blow up I thought we could balence it out with a supportive and happy thread so people didnt think we were all hateful and mean... We do have our soft spots too ya' know! laugh

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Yes that is very true too freespirit! smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Gecko
Gecko
OK Well firstly Kim you are a bit older than me I think (from something you said in one of your articles) and you look YOUNG for your age!! Your articles are always interesting and well written and I always enjoy reading them.
This is - as I've said before - my favourite childfree forum (or maybe I HAVEN'T said that?) It's not too negative but it's not like things are always taken out of context either (with some exceptions I know) I find it very balanced and love it. I even like it when some parents drop in IF they are the kind who accept our decision. Like the breast feeding editor who's just posted. Total different life path but she respects our decision and I respect hers.
You've done well to get so many members, such an active forum!
It taken guts to start up this forum and I appreciate you Kim and I think your name Kim Kenny? is COOL (the double K)
My thoughts are with you.

Last edited by Athena_Marina; 04/30/08 02:17 PM.

I leave the child-rearing to people who feel called to it. I've never felt that call.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.