logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
freespirit #412335 04/28/08 11:02 AM
S
S
I have no rights? I didn't realize having kids made you a felon! If you are referring to your tax credit for having children, no amount of money given back to me will make up for the overall cost of children.
I will never have the life I want? I live exactly how I want every second of the day. This includes planning for the happy future my husband and I will share. My best friend refers to her child as "The Boss". Now that is never having the life you want.
I rather be bashed for not having kids than fold to public pressure and live a life dictated to me by absolute strangers.
BINGO:
But you would be such a cute pregnant lady!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
silverscout #412383 04/28/08 12:41 PM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I'm much cuter as I am! And I hear a lot of women who have had kids complain about how gross they feel now. So appearance is probably the last thing someone would get pregnant for.

Bingo: you are an excellent candidate for reproduction.

Simone de Beauvoir dismissed motherhood as, "...'a strange mixture of narcissism, altruism, idle daydreaming, sincerity, bad faith, devotion and cynicism."

Pinecone #412392 04/28/08 12:57 PM
K
Shark
Shark
K
(deleted by poster)

Last edited by Manatee; 04/28/08 02:55 PM.

The emperor has no clothes. Choose The Childfree Life!
ki-akkil #412453 04/28/08 04:31 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I am an excellent candidate for a lot of thing but it doesnt mean I want to run for any of them!

Bingo:

true happiness is having children.

freespirit #412686 04/29/08 04:31 AM
F
Amoeba
Amoeba
F
True happiness is being happy - and that means something different for everybody!

Bingo:
What? You got a tubal ligation? But you don't even have any kids!!! (this actually happened to me!)

fatina #412853 04/29/08 04:05 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
WOW you got your tubes tied and you dont have kids? I cant believe there is a Doctor out there who would do that!! I have been trying for years!!! sorry off topic...

Oh yes and It was a miricle for us! I have such piece of mind knowing that I dont have to worry about getting pregnat anymore! My husband even got a vesectomy so we are 100% Child prove! Thank God!

Bingo:
Why do you not want to give birth to your own kids?

freespirit #413180 04/30/08 01:49 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Wow -- I just have to say that this is an absolutely brilliant thread -- everyone who is not CF and has given a CF person or couple the "aren't you strange eye" now and again should also read this. It was incredibly eye-opening as to exactly why this sort of community is necessary for support.

I know this forum is going through some pain right now, but it will settle down and others just finding you will be extremely grateful to find this sort of thread waiting for them here. I should actually start something similar in my breastfeeding forum where we get the same cr*p on the "other side of the spectrum."

Nicki

So as not to disrupt your "game," freespirit's last bingo was --

Bingo:
Why do you not want to give birth to your own kids?

Nicki Heskin, Breastfeeding and Early Childhood Editor
Breastfeeding Site - Breastfeeding Forum
Early Childhood Site - Early Childhood Forum
H
H
Given the food shortages in Haiti, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan and many other countries, I think the last thing the world needs is yet another mouth to feed. I would consider adoption if I had one parental bone in my body. But I don't, so I have made the decision that is right for me.

Bingo...
But you're so good with kids!

HoneyBadger #416010 05/07/08 11:22 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Thank you! I love kids when I can deal with them in small doses but to tell you the truth I babysat for my nephews and niece for a whole weekend and as well behaved as they are I was more happy to see there mom and dad come home then the kids were!

Bingo:
Oh that is just a phase you will grow out of it when an unexpected suprise comes along.....

freespirit #416411 05/08/08 09:27 PM
M
M
let me guess I suppose you think being gay is a phase too right?Since that's also a lifestyle that is different from yours, guess it must be a phase too beacuse anything that goes against the "life script" is wrong and will be grown out of *SARCASM*. By the way wishing a pregancy on me that I do not want is very very horrible. And don't you worry ,any "surprise" I get will get taken care of very quickly either by plan B or by an abortion clinic. Maybe your need for kids is also phase , except when you have them theres no turning back, so if having kids was a mistake , your screwed, as for me I have nothing to worry about ^_^

Bingo!

(if you are marrying an only child with grand child rabid parents)

"But if you don't have kids , we'll never be grand parents! You denying our son/daughter a child , you're the reason why our family will never carry on it's legacy/grow/know the joy of grandchildren etc etc. It's beacuse of your influence that our son/daughter doesn't want kids, not beacuse she/he doesn't want any."

This didn't happen to me but I have read CF stories that had this reaction in them, it's really mean isn't it?

Last edited by meam; 05/08/08 09:29 PM.
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.