Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#354961 11/18/07 02:42 PM
S
schlala Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Just seeing if anyone has ideas for a mother of 3 to work from home for extra money. I work 40 hours a week now outside of the home. I'm looking for something I can do when it's nap time and bed time. I don't want to fall into one of those that you pay $50 for great info either. It has to be legit. Thanks for any ideas.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
schlala #355008 11/18/07 08:33 PM
B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
There is one here on the job search area about legit work at home customer service sites. I looked at some of them and they pay about $9/hr and they don't ask you to pay anything. You should never have to pay to get a job.

My Power Mall is a free to join site too where you get a free website and get rebates back from shopping. If you don't shop yourself, you can give away malls and get a percentage of those rebates.

If you'd like to do office type work, elance.com has different jobs you can bid on. You do have to pay a fee to use the site and post your resume tho.

Hope that helps.
Stacy

Parakeet
Parakeet
Hi,

I used to take kids in that were about my kids age and it paid very well. Check with dayhome associations in your area to find out how much dayhomes are charging in your area.

Before and after school is the best bang for the buck and you don't have to have them all day long. Works best if at least one of your kids is at the school.

If you want to know more about this option let me know.... I could write a book!

Before you think I couldn't do that.... NO ONE thought I could either, truth be known it wasn't too bad until I ended up with too many kids and too many schools to schedule around. If you keep with kids your kids age, it works great because they always have a friend to play with and leave you alone to get house work done. You can also only do part time 2-3 days a week and still make good coin.

Parakeet
Parakeet
If you are thinking about signing up with a direct sales company, there are some things you really should know first. A direct sales company is one that operates through home parties, direct networking, that sort of thing.

If you want to know more, let me know either via my websiteBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Parakeet
Parakeet
I think I need to rethink my open door policy LOL!!! eek

I've got 6 kids in the house, crazy I've broken up a few fights, fed them dinner and now the noise level is a little high. I wouldn't have it any other way. My kids are having fun with their neighbourhood friends and I know where they are and how they are playing. This is what I always wanted for my kids and their friends to feel welcome here.

However, it was more profitable when I ran the dayhome and I knew all their parents!!

Last edited by Carennedy; 11/21/07 09:40 PM.
schlala #372335 02/04/08 01:29 PM
J
J
I am a SAHM with 3 kids too. I am working from home and making my hours around my children and their schedules. I never thought it was possible either. But this is legit. Check out my website, www.helpingmomsunite.com

Jennifer
972-369-0082
Helping You Achieve Your Goals!
www.HelpingMomsUnite.com
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I'm now a single parent and holding down a job, altho I've started some businesses on the side and if I can make enough money, I plan to quit my day job and stay home and work.

I appreciate reading about other people's experiences in this!

Beth

Joan541 #372403 02/04/08 03:45 PM
I wouldn't necessarily call this a job, but it does help with building some extra incoming on the side. You can always join eHow.com for free, and start publishing articles on the site and potentially make some extra cash on the side all year long. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me smile

You can sign up here...

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Richie
Write what you know and get paid at:
www.eHow.com
Joan541 #382047 02/27/08 12:34 AM
J
J
I am also a SAHM of 3 kids. I can help you start your own home business. You can work around any job you have now until you feel comfortable to leave the one you have. I work with other moms all day and we build our businesses together. If you want more information go and check out: www.helpingmomsunite.com

Jennifer
972-369-0082
Helping You Achieve Your Goals!
www.HelpingMomsUnite.com
schlala #411246 04/24/08 05:44 PM
A
A
We are looking to hire marketing representatives for the Together We Can Change the World Foundation (My Power Mall is the fundraising division).

Successful candidates will have

- good computer and internet skills

- basic understanding of excel

- good people skills

- an interest in charitable causes

- 10 to 20 hours a week to work

There is absolutely no investment

Please apply at www.allrebatemall.com

Call with questions or for clarification

Shuli

301 237 7306

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.