Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
B
I am having the BEST life and I am proud to be Childfree - never have I made a better decision.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
Me too, BillieCat!

And it just keeps getting better, fuller, richer and more delightful by the day. I love having all the time I want to myself -- to plan, to get clarity, to work, to do projects, to travel, to read, to enjoy friends -- there is no way I could picture life any different.

"Men and women think that it is necessary to have children. It is not. It is their animal nature and social custom, rather than reason, which makes them believe that this is a necessity." --Democritus
B
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
B
I just wanted to put that out there - since all I hear all day long is how a child is a blessing - well, My Blessing Is Better smile
I don't want to hear about their blessings - I want to hear about all of OURS

Last edited by BillieCat; 04/24/08 09:30 AM.
R
R
I have a friend who has a 3 year old and she is the first one to tell me her child is not a blessing all the time. She is truly the only one who is honest about what it's like to be a parent. She also is fully behind me in my blissfully childfree life. I like to spend time with her child, but then I get to go home to the peace and quiet of my house smile

B
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
B
Honestly is the best thing in life isn't it.
I get mad when people tell me that their child is the world's most precious gift!

Parakeet
Parakeet
My childfree blessing is my freedom...I couldn't imagine giving that up to be tied down to the responsibility of children. Yes, my dogs tie me down a bit, but I can always board them if I need to go away, hard to do that with kids! smile I find the love my dogs give to me a huge blessing, as well!

Cindy

B
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
B
I just like taking time to appreciate things in life.
We are all living a life of value - the earth thanks us too smile

R
R
She's a great friend and I'm glad she understands that I didn't need a child to feel whole or for any other reason that parents give. My life is complete with my husband and dog.

B
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
B
She is nice not to bother you. I have lost many female friends to motherhood.
Yes, my life is so complete as well with my animals, husband, parents, friends, charities, and giving back to the earth.

Nice to "meet" you smile

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Freedom is a big plus, that's for sure. I have to exist in a peaceful, low stress environment in order to feel grounded. Not easy to do these days but I can't imagine it with kids running about. My b/f and I aren't big spenders by any means, but we do enjoy fine dining! Next week I'm looking forward to starting banjo lessons, something I've always wanted to do and I can devote as much time as I want to it, no one to pick up from ballet or soccer!

"The fittest will survive, yet the unfit may live"
~Devo
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.