logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#409682 04/21/08 04:15 PM
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
You might be thinking about doing a formal study of feng shui. Or maybe you know of a terrific teacher or feng shui school. Please post your favorites with the url for their website or other contact information.

Please include why you are recommending this school or teacher. Also state what type of classes they offer-online or in person.

If you are a qualified feng shui teacher feel free to post your website.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I started my Feng Shui studies at the American Feng Shui Institute. They offer both online and in person classe covering not only Feng Shui but other Chinese studies such as face reading.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by fengshuisuccess; 04/25/08 08:32 AM.
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
For those of you in Canada I also suggest a course of study with Malca Narrol. Visit her course listings at
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
The School of Chinese Metaphysics in Toronto is lead by Peter Leung. The school offers classes in the following

Advanced Flying Stars
Form School
Four Pillars of Destiny (Bazi) Level I
Four Pillars of Destiny (Bazi) Level II
Huang Zhi Qing Shi
I Ching
Health Info for Every Body
Qi Men Dun Jia
Water Methods
Xuan Kong Da Gua

Classes are offered in Toronto and throughout the world including Ukraine,Singapore, Romania and others.

www.fengshuisos.com

C
C
Great post and feng shui practice can be used to fulfill the desire for confidence and respect. There are many various ways that these two emotions impact our experiences in this life and the quality of our existence. For perfect balance it is necessary to feel confidence in yourself, respect from family, and appreciation of the people you work with.
Regarding feng shui i came to know a lot from http://www.artofplacement.com. A lot of books,products,articles are mentioned here.
-----------------
feng shui expert

F
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
F
A great resource to find Feng Shui courses and schools is the International Feng Shui Guild website. You can search the Guild database of schools by name, state, and country. International Feng Shui Guild School Listing

Carol Olmstead
Feng Shui Master Practitioner
FengShuiSite

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.