This was my last entry to a long dialog with pro-choice individuals. I thought to share:

"I'm glad I posted on this forum. Thanks to all who replied and provided your "POV"s.

So this is what I have gathered from all of you:

Pro-choice (in regards to abortion)means that a woman has more rights than an unborn child, and his/her father. For some,this is justified by the belief that the child is not really a human being yet, or that he/she does not have a soul yet. For others killing another human being is merciful to the one being killed and to society. Killing is a justified option as a solution to society's self-made problems.

I can't say I understand or respect that point of view. In fact it scares me to think that there are so many people out there, effecting our laws, that value human life so little.

I do, however, respect you all as people with a right to their own point of view. As you have probably figured, I believe all of us, all human beings; old, dying, unborn,even evil-doers were created as sacred. It is,however, the choices we make that define who we are. And as a "pro-lifer" I don't believe that human beings should have the right to determine the value/worth of another human being's life. Thanks for the time it took to share your thoughts. And thank you for tolerating mine.

~live with love ... "