logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Parakeet
Parakeet
I'm sure glad nothing followed us back..!! Never thought of that.!!..I think I'd be doing a sage cleansing to move them on..!!
Oh..the bottles had brown rings in the bottom..Dried Blood..ugh!! eek

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
B
I've just joined a paranormal investigation group in my area and have been on two investigations. Very interesting stuff. When you're actually trying to get EVP's and photos, it's really very boring sitting around. I've seen and heard some things, but nothing that would be concrete evidence of a haunting. But I'm looking forward to some exciting investigations coming up.

K
K
hello all im new here so i hope im doing this right....ive been to eastern state penn in philadelphia....awesome place i didnt take a tour i just walked through my self....though i did not see any ghosts...it were felt there...

K
K
lucky you! id love to be doing that ( :

R
Gecko
Gecko
R
I have been on tours in St Petersburg, FL and many more in St. Augustine.

My friend and I had finished this one tour in St. Augustine, and we had to walk back to the hotel. We started down this one street and at one of the B&B's - all the people were outside watching some sports show on TV and we said hi, etc...they waved - it was cool.

About 3 more houses down, I saw a little gray blur jump into the bushes in front of this one house. Totally convinced it was some idiot that had their dog off a leash, I was looking around to see who to yell at.

No one was in sight, although the porch swing was rocking slowly in the front porch. As we kept passing the house, I was looking for the dog and searching the yard and house for any human life to get their dog before I got bit. (Love animals - but my fear of being bit is awful).

As we were passing the house, I noticed that the front door had a screen door in front of it. That bothered me for some reason. I noticed my friend had gotten silent, too.

At the end of the road, we had to turn right to get to the hotel. As we turned the corner, we both started talking again. I explained that I had seen a gray blur jump into the bushes and thought it was a dog, although it mught have been a cat.

I told her I noticed the porch swing rocking gently, but never heard a screen door slam, as if the people - or person - had stopped being on the porch and had gone back inside.

Like she said - well, wouldn't the porch swing have been stopped then, if someone had gone inside? Well...yeah..

And did we see a cat or dog run across the yard after jumping in the bushes (which never parted, by the way).....Nope....

Gotta go back and get pictures of that house!!!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
We went on a ghost tour in San Diego a few years back. It included the Whaley house, but our experiences started at the first site, the Davis house. We ended up bringing one home with us and it spooked my tax clients for several months. I grew accustomed to the cabinets opening and closing at all hours. After a few months it apparently went back home. I've always had spirits around me, so I just tell them to knock it off if they are bothering me. The same company has a tour in St. Augustine, FL and we're planning to go on that tour this Fall, hopefully without getting any new house guests.

As teenagers visiting our relatives in the Charleston, SC area, ghost hunting was one of our favorite weekend activities. When I moved to Charleston, I so enjoyed strolling through the cemetaries. I've been experiencing the paranormal/supernatural all my life. I guess I tend to gravitate to it. My husband has come to accept he married into a family of "Weird" magnets. If it's weird or unusual, chances are it will happen to us.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Amoeba
Amoeba
I have never actually been on a guided ghost hunt or walk, although I would love to go on the one they have in Salem Mass. every Halloween. I have been there before and gone through a few of the houses but never really experienced anything, just never gone on the walk YET.

However there is a road in Billerica Mass called Dudley Road. That I have been down plenty of times both night & day. The story behind Dudley Road is that there is a convent, called the Daughters Of Saint Paul, (it is still up & running) on the road & 3 nuns were hung for practicing witchcraft and others escaped only to later get there throats slit by the same man that hung the other nuns They now haunt the road. Further down the road there is a house where the witches were hung, the house has started to sink. It is still there and has sunk as far as the second floor window, it sinks a little more every year.

One foggy, rainy night my friends and I decided to drive down the road, as we were driving slowly down the road we saw a figure walking along beside us dressed as a nun. My friend sped up a little. I turned to look behind us and the nun that was beside us was joined by about 20 or so more. We drove as fast as we could to get out of there without getting into an accident.

Another time during the day when we went down Dudley Road, we saw in the windows of the house a lady hanging.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
T
T
I've been invited to attend two, one in Buffalo, and the other at Waverly Hills, somewhere south of the great lakes. Sounds interesting. I'll see if sleeping over at the Waverly Sanatorium is allright, or if a hotel room is needed.... wink

Waverly Hills is in Louisville, KY. I went there last Nov but couldn't get up to the building. They do historical tours and paranormal tours. I've heard they are planning on turning it into a B&B or similar.

You can read more about it here:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Other than going thru the Winchester Mystery House, I have never been on a ghost walk. I would love to do that though. I want to find out if there are any good ones in our area.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.